An mtax case that's slim using a pcie raiser?

Misanthrope

So basically I wanna know if a case like this one exists but I want one that doesn't costs 400 bucks. Only see them in mitx format but I already have matx boards so I'd like to see if it exists

LianLi_PC-O5S_02.jpg

-------

Current Rig

-------

raven has one

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

raven has one

It's itx

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Would the Bitfenix Pandora be what you're looking for?

Now if I was to mod something there's some non standard half height matx cases sold locally:

68nd4hI28CyPLTao.jpg

Though that comes with half height pcie slots so I'd have to cut em out and then bolt in some sort of bracket to secure the PCIe card, plus add ventilation holes and a support bracket for an sfx power supply: quite a bit of work for someone like me who's never done anything like that.

@NonaHexa: That's fairly close to what I was talking about except I was thinking even more slim to put the gpu sideways basically. But it's a choice to consider though I don't know if they sell one without the screen thingie in the front I don't like it and it adds to the cost I think

-------

Current Rig

-------