Phone for Navigation

Nicolai

Nice find! I will definitely take a look at this phone now. Do any of you have first hand experince on the GPS?

I don't have that good of know-hows on the GPS stats, but does this help anyone? 

Comments say the GPS is horrible..

no experience on gps like I said, it's just the best specs by far on that price range. GPS might suck...

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Any ideas on Huawei Ascend G7?

Nice find! I will definitely take a look at this phone now. Do any of you have first hand experince on the GPS?

I don't have that good of know-hows on the GPS stats, but does this help anyone?

Comments say the GPS is horrible..

Reminds me of my days with the LG GW620. The gps was absolutely useless and would take an average of 20+ minutes for a lock.

Nobody has any experience on Ascend G7?

Also a dumb question, if a phone has GPS, does that mean it automatically supports turn-by-turn navigation?