G2A Question

Duclos42

So I stumbled across G2A recently, and I just want to know if it's legit or not. If anybody has used it can they give me their experiences with it? Also, is there a way to change the currency to dollars? I believe right now the currency is in pesos (₱).

It's legit, just make sure to use g2a shield

I bought watch dogs, sr3, jc2, and something else for $15

All of which were legit

This question gets asked multiple times per day. Its getting ridiculous.

To answer the question, yes and no. It's a marketplace like Ebay where you never know if you are getting the real thing. G2A sells some items themselves, but they are not an authorized reseller and they get their keys from physical copies, third parties, other markets, however they can. Sometimes they can even be stolen keys or review keys not meant for sale.

To change currency just make sure the end of your link says englishus or something and not mexico

It's legit, and sometimes you can find wicked deals on there, but make sure you pay for the G2A Shield subscription. It's worth it to make sure you don't get screwed over. I probably buy half of my Steam games through G2A now.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

So I stumbled across G2A recently, and I just want to know if it's legit or not. If anybody has used it can they give me their experiences with it? Also, is there a way to change the currency to dollars? I believe right now the currency is in pesos (₱).

I bought one thing recently it's Project CARS for 45$ CAD so it's great. Make sure you get G2A shield for like 1$ it gives you a guarantee.