Adobe After Effect CC and CS6 Render que on GPU?

Hello is it possible to final render a non ray traced composition using the GPU not the CPU in Adobe after effects CS6 and CC?

When i despair, i remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.

Hello is it possible to final render a non ray traced composition using the GPU not the CPU in Adobe after effects CS6 and CC?

ray trace always use CPU not the cuda, i've tried forced cuda, but it always seems to use CPU because i don't have a certified workstation card such as quadros, last i heard there is a hack you need to edit a text file and add your card to the compatible list in CC and CS6, if you find how, let me know. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

ray trace always use CPU not the cuda, i've tried forced cuda, but it always seems to use CPU because i don't have a certified workstation card such as quadros, last i heard there is a hack you need to edit a text file and add your card to the compatible list in CC and CS6, if you find how, let me know. 

Just go to your adobe support files and find the "ray traced supported cards" and edit that file.. and i already know it bro... but i'm asking about the Render que not the composition main render to view the layers and effects i'm talking about the Final Render which also encodes the video for me to .mov or .avi .mp4 to upload it anywhere... on the web.. that's what i meant and also you're wrong in one thing Ray Trace uses GPU it does not uses CPU... at least in my experience and i'm 100% sure and tried to render ray traced compositions... i'm already talking about a "Non Ray Traced 3D" composition.

When i despair, i remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.

Just go to your adobe support files and find the "ray traced supported cards" and edit that file.. and i already know it bro... but i'm asking about the Render que not the composition main render to view the layers and effects i'm talking about the Final Render which also encodes the video for me to .mov or .avi .mp4 to upload it anywhere... on the web.. that's what i meant and also you're wrong in one thing Ray Trace uses GPU it does not uses CPU... at least in my experience and i'm 100% sure and tried to render ray traced compositions... i'm already talking about a "Non Ray Traced 3D" composition.

i'm not that into Adobe CC rendering, all the things i said are the things i heard from other sources, and my platform in autodesk and fusion both of which does not use GPU but use CPU for Ray traced 3D,

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker