GPU Stress test applications help

So i dont know if this is the right place for me to ask this, but i need to finda a good set of several GPU stress test applications for work. I cant say exactly what were doing all i can say is that we are testing out difrent mid - ranged GPU's to see witch one can previde the best proformance in our system. I have compiled a list of applications that i already want to try but i wanted to know if any of you have any other applications to add.

Chosen so far:

• Furhmark
  • 3D mark vantage
  • GPU-Z (for monitoring perpouses)
  • uningine
  • MSI Kombuster

NOTE TO MODS: If this thread belongs in another section please move it, i didnt kno weather to post it in the applications, or Graphics card sectsions.

Unigine has two benchmarks: Heaven and Valley, which is their newest one. That's the one I use.

Don't bother with the fuzzy doughnut tests. Unless you're having heat problems those tests wont help you test anything.

Heaven and Valley arnt even that good for testing stability. Benchmarks are great for comparing gpus though.

Use the programs, games or whatever those gpus will have to do everyday for your stability testing. So what if you can pass a 3DMark11 run all day, you could easily crash while watching a youtube vid.