Annoying buzzing sound!

Madluri
Go to solution Solved by Madluri,

I found out something really weird. when i disconnect my power cord the noise goes away.... must be a power issue.... weird...

I just bought a new laptop (dell inspiron 5000). yesterday i plugged my Beats Studio's into them and they were working fine. Today when I plug them in i'm getting an AWFUL buzzing noise in the left earphone. I plugged the same headset into my desktop and my ipad, and I wasn't getting any buzzing noise. I also tested another pair of headphones on my laptop and I didn't get a buzzing noise. Does someone know what's going on!

Get a replacement cable

Audio drivers?

also, hey nice seeing you here again :DD

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Get a replacement cable

also, hey nice seeing you here again :DD

yo :D... but the same cable and headset works fine on other devices like my desktop and ipad.

ewhhhh beats....

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

ewhhhh beats....

hey for 65 bucks I wasn't complaining :)

I found out something really weird. when i disconnect my power cord the noise goes away.... must be a power issue.... weird...

oh yea i've had that issue, just reinstall drivers, and if not, then RMA. It's useless to keep a device that sounds bad when plugged in. 

Sell the Beats

Get some Custom one Pros 

=

profit

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!