nvidia/radeon driver crash?

ive recently had to change harddrives to another computer. the new harddrive originally had nvidia drives on it. but my other computer has a radeon graphics card. so ihad installed radeon drives to the new harddrve

problem is: the computer runs for a while, but very frequently everything just freezes, then everything is not responding and then BSOD. 

upon reboot, most of the time it says "no boot drive detected"  or some error that prevents me from booting.

question is: would having nvidia and radeon drivers cause crashing?

or is it other software. because i havent really installed anything new on the harddrive and it was working fine until i changed the harddrive to the new computer setup

some errors include : "disk read error, press crt alt delete" ,   freezing on the boot logo,   no boot device detected,  windows not responding -> BSOD

thanks, if anyone can help

I don't think there's a correlation; they should function fine even being present on the same computer.

Did you catch the BSOD code? Is the PC still not booting from the disk?

i will try to get code:   the pc boots, but i usually have to wait several hours before everything runs normally.   usually if it BSODs and i restart again, straight away, it will freeze

Maybe the sata interface or sata cable got problem?

Download bluescreenview.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

just booted up after a crash. on the windows home screen it has a box saying

there was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll

the specified module could not be found

i dont usually see this, maybe it will contribute to the crashing

i am trying to get bluescreenview, but my comp is freezing again so imma haveto wait

download display driver uninstaller  : http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

run it, remove all traces of the Nvidia software.

You can also delete any Nvidia folders / nip through registry if you are happy to to remove any Nvidia remains.

nvspcap64.dll upon a Google search is something to do with audio capture for Nvidia shadow play

Ed

upon reboot, most of the time it says "no boot drive detected"  or some error that prevents me from booting.

some errors include : "disk read error, press crt alt delete" ,   freezing on the boot logo,   no boot device detected,  windows not responding -> BSOD

I'm gunna go with your hard drive is starting to fail or the partition has some corruption, start with a scan disk and download CrystalDiskInfo.

Cleaning up your old drivers is a good plan but I don't see how they would cause your errors reporting the hard drive is failing.

i will try that soon.  but i have since plugged the drive into another sata port and has been running smoothly. if it does happen again, i will try your suggestions.

thanks all for helping

What prompted you to swap drives BTW?

sounds like you might have a faulty SATA port then.