Mech keyboard

HelloItsPersonalHD

Alright all I am looking for a sleek board around 100. I would like MX browns as I am a CSGO gamer. I dont want leds because im gonna get a sick set of keycaps to go onto it. Any suggestions?? Thank you very much in advance

That was probably an opinion 

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

The Logitech G710 is a very good keyboard with MX Brown, and it costs about 100$. It has dedicated media keys and a volume scroll wheel, which is very useful!

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/logitech-keyboard-920003887

It has white LEDs, is that a problem for your custom keycaps? Or did you mention it just so you don't pay extra for LEDs when you're not gonna take advantage of them?

Alright all I am looking for a sleek board around 100. I would like MX browns as I am a CSGO gamer. I dont want leds because im gonna get a sick set of keycaps to go onto it. Any suggestions?? Thank you very much in advance

Anything, anything at all from Cooler Master.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The Logitech G710 is a very good keyboard with MX Brown, and it costs about 100$. It has dedicated media keys and a volume scroll wheel, which is very useful!

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/logitech-keyboard-920003887

It has white LEDs, is that a problem for your custom keycaps? Or did you mention it just so you don't pay extra for LEDs when you're not gonna take advantage of them?

basicly what you said about the leds

That was probably an opinion