Best quality clean looking mechanical keyboard.

robthatguy

Filco,ducky,das? I've read some stuff about cm storm keyboards being built by the same oem as filco majestouch ninjas.Can anyone confirm? Keycap quality isn't a concern as I'm getting pbt keycaps to go with it.I love the look of the happy hacker pro but it doesn't have a console,so thats a no unfortunately.Currently I'm eyeing a 10keyless majestouch ninja with mx blues.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

Filco,ducky,das? I've read some stuff about cm storm keyboards being built by the same oem as filco majestouch ninjas.Can anyone confirm? Keycap quality isn't a concern as I'm getting pbt keycaps to go with it.I love the look of the happy hacker pro but it doesn't have a console,so thats a no unfortunately.Currently I'm eyeing a 10keyless majestouch ninja with mx blues.

i got mine for free but love my turtle beach impact 700 but also recommend the corsair k70

links

corsair k70: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-keyboard-ch9000068na

tb impact 700: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/turtle-beach-keyboard-tbs482001

EDIT: also have no clue what you were saying just recommending a few keyboards

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

I'm a fan of Ducky and Filco because of their simple and minimal designs. I'm not too fond of the overly flashy keyboards. 

If you're wanting backlighting, the Ducky Shine keyboards are very nice. 

Personally, I love my blackwidow, its sleek and simple and the switches are gr8, mine is the non backlit version.

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

100% looking for the clean look,thats why I'm looking at the higher end market.Not only because of build quality but minimalist looks.I started with a saitek eclispe 2 than moved to a blackwidow 2012 than a 2014 blackwidow ultimate.the blackwidow is nice but I want something better..more professional.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

100% looking for the clean look,thats why I'm looking at the higher end market.Not only because of build quality but minimalist looks.I started with a saitek eclispe 2 than moved to a blackwidow 2012 than a 2014 blackwidow ultimate.the blackwidow is nice but I want something better..more professional.

Go with a DAS keyboard if your looking for un-backlit professional looks

http://www.daskeyboard.com/daskeyboard-4C-professional/

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave life wondering how the hell you did it

See though the das keyboards have the logo offset out of the keyboard witch bothers me lol,thats why I'm eyeing the filco.