benq gl2450 vs Samsung S24D300HS ?

benq gl2450 vs Samsung S24D300HS

the benQ is a bit more expensive than the Samsung one But still Can't decide.

tight budget for monitor can't get any higher.

Thanks in advance 

Both kinda suck. What is your budget and where are you buying from.  Out of those two Benq is way better.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Both kinda suck. What is your budget and where are you buying from.  Out of those two Benq is way better.

Around 135 and don't link me to Asus or acer monitors as they are not available in my country 

Around 135 and don't link me to Asus or acer monitors as they are not available in my country 

give me the store you are buying from, it's almost impossible to guess a monitor in that price range.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I use this to find if the product in available here 

http://www.egprices.com/en/

http://www.egprices.com/en/product/samsung-ls24d390hl-23-6-inch-pls-led-monitor-delta-computer-supplies

can you afford this?

if not you could might aswell buy 22 incher

http://www.egprices.com/en/product/samsung-s22d390h-21-5-inch-led-lcd-monitor-maximum-hardware

it would atleast not be TN.

Spoiler

The first one is a bit over budget but i can make it happen, the second one is also okay but are they better than the BenQ Gl2450 ?

The first one is a bit over budget but i can make it happen, the second one is also okay but are they better than the BenQ Gl2450 ?

Yes. They are both PLS panels, which have great colours and blacks.

Spoiler