Microphone cutting completely. Not picking up voice.

I just built my new computer and I have my Blue Snowball Ice plugged in and I downloaded my audio drivers for my motherboard and my mic will work for a short amount of time like 2 minutes, then it will simply not pick up my voice. But it still recognizes the mic and doesn't change channels. it just doesn't pick up my voice. I tried re-downloading my audio drivers but now my PC says ''Application not found''. Anyone have any advice to fix this?

I think it's because the Blue Snowball does not require drivers.  Meaning, it does not require you to manually go and download something, install it, and open a windows with a whole group of options.  Windows downloads the very basic "driver" just to run it, and it does not require anything else.  I believe you downloaded and installed drivers for your on board sound controller, which might have created conflict with the blue snowball.  I would try to go to device manager, uninstall the BLUE SNOWBALL DRIVER, unplug it, and connect it back in.  It should be pretty simple, but if you are not sure, just reply.