Case Downsize

I've had a watercooled rig in an NZXT Switch 810 for the past few years, but I'm going to college and I need something quite a bit smaller.  I've been very out of the loop as far as case releases go, so I'm essentially looking for a case that will fit an ATX motherboard but is still rather small (I'm ditching the watercooling).  My budget is around $100 give or take and I'm looking for something rather minimal.  Is the NZXT s340 decent option?

Thanks in advance!

The s340 is good if it fits your components.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I've had a watercooled rig in an NZXT Switch 810 for the past few years, but I'm going to college and I need something quite a bit smaller.  I've been very out of the loop as far as case releases go, so I'm essentially looking for a case that will fit an ATX motherboard but is still rather small (I'm ditching the watercooling).  My budget is around $100 give or take and I'm looking for something rather minimal.  Is the NZXT s340 decent option?

Thanks in advance!

It's a pretty cool case, I really like it. Minimalistic and looks great in white.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler