Keyboard

Tjomme

Is the Razer Deathstalker Ultimate w/ touchscreen good? Money is not really a problem.

"Just go Android (Glorious Android Masterrace)"

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB

PC "SkyT": Radeon 390, i5 6600K, NZXT H440 Razer 

No, it's not mechanical, it's chiclet. You buy a pc keyboard to cripple yourself?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

No, it's not mechanical, it's chichlet. You buy a pc keyboard to cripple yourself?

Don't listen to this guy, mainly because this is a subjective question.

It's not mechanical, mechanicals tend to last alot longer due to QC testing.

However this is razer, they tend to make good hard ware that works for a long time. 

I like mechanical keyboards because of the way the feel and how long they last. But if this is something you want there is nothing wrong with it. Its just a keyboard with a fancy touchpad.

What exactly do you want? 

It's chiclet, not even normal membrane. It's a laptop keyboard, there is a reason laptops use that, it takes up less space, it's not a good keyboard though, it's not ergonomical, it's hard to use without looking, typing is slower.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It's chiclet, not even normal membrane. It's a laptop keyboard, there is a reason laptops use that, it takes up less space, it's not a good keyboard though, it's not ergonomical, it's hard to use without looking, typing is slower.

If it's like the one on the razer blade then it's a great keyboard, I love mine. 

However this is razer, they tend to make good hard ware that works for a long time. 

I like mechanical keyboards because of the way the feel and how long they last. But if this is something you want there is nothing wrong with it. Its just a keyboard with a fancy touchpad.

Well, just a keyboard which has something special, something else, because I have an old mechanical keyboard in the back and I COULD use it, but I just want something different and this is really the keyboard which is different.

If it's like the one on the razer blade then it's a great keyboard, I love mine. 

Yes it is, my other option btw was the Logitech Orion Spark G910, both are really tempting, same price

So if we shouldn't listen to him, why should we listen to you? His opinion is valid as much as another person's is. 

I think Razer is cheap crap and isn't worth anyone's time. But why? Because I have nothing but bad experiences with Razer products. As for the Deathstalker, it's flimsy, cheaply built and isn't worth the high price tag that it is has. 

Chicklet style switches are slower and a lot less responsive compared to something else on the market. Mechanical, of which at this price point you can find so many good keyboards on the market that are far better than will not only feel better to type on, but will last longer. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"