Interesting game/simulator idea and question.

TechnoNerd

So recently I have been wanting to build/make a floor plan of my dream house but in a 3D game simulator. I was thinking it would be cool if some big game dev. made a game/simulator where you could buy plots of land and completely build your own home and build/customize everything in your house. I know this sounds a lot like Sims, but I think it should look WAY realistic. Like, Rust, BF4, Or GTA V quality graphics. You could either be in a free build mode with unlimited cash or you could be in a mode with a set amount of money. The game should be in first person too. 

Is GMOD like this? ???

So, It would be cool if there was a game that had

- A lot like sims

- Fully customizable

- Realistic looking, Nice landplots

- First or third person

- High quality graphics

- Lots of options

- The house has to be possible and work with physics

- 3D game simulator

Tell me if there's a game like this. Thanks.

-Specs on my profile-

There is a tool called.. jesus I don't even remember exactly.  Something to the tune of Home Designer.  It is not a game, but it allows you to design property and then quickly add furniture, and so forth.  

Sketchup is certainly not a game, but you can quickly prototype houses from blueprints and so forth with that.

But I have never seen a game with all of those features in one, no.

There is a tool called.. jesus I don't even remember exactly.  Something to the tune of Home Designer.  It is not a game, but it allows you to design property and then quickly add furniture, and so forth.  

Sketchup is certainly not a game, but you can quickly prototype houses from blueprints and so forth with that.

Homestyler by autodesk? Nah. I mean more like a game and plots of land and stuff.

-Specs on my profile-

I think it was 3D Home Designer (i can't remember the name either-even though I have its disc packed away somehwere), but its quite old, from the late 90's early 2000's, and it was advanced for its time.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL