Best combination of Antivirus & Antimalware?

Hey guys, I've got a quick question here. I've currently got the Licencsed version of Malwarebytes, and I'm looking for an actual antivirus. I've sort-of been running without one for the past while and I was told that's not too healthy. So now I'm looking for the best setup of an active (meaning sketchy sites, although I have healthy common sense) antivirus, in combination with my MBAM that I've been running for about 8 months.

My real question is this: Should I go for

1. Bitdefender Free 2015 and my current MBAM, or

2. Microsoft Security Essentials (i've got WIndows 7) and MBAM?

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

AVG free edition and malwarebytes.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Malwarebytes and Avira free. A year or 2 ago Avira was considered good, doubt it'd be too bad now.

I don't do signatures.

The answer depends on whether you want free anti-virus or willing to pay, one of the best places to check for something like this would be av-test and/or av-compatrives.

The short answer:

For free: Panda Free + MBAM

Payed: F-Secure Internet Security 2015 + MBAM

I personally use Kaspersky Internet Security, largely because I get it free from my bank.

Remember that although an anti-virus, common sense and MalwareBytes will deal with the majority of threats it is always worth using other tools e.g. anti-spyware.

Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV GENE-Z (LGA1155) | CPU: Intel i5 2400 (3.1 GHz) Sandy Bridge | GPU: Asus STRIX nVidia GeForce 970 | RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600 MHz | SDD: OCZ-VERTEX3 128 GB | HDD: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2 TB (RAID-0) + Western Digital Green 1 TB

id go for your option 1

Bitdefender Free 2015 and my current MBAM

and look around for Giveaways

Bitdefender Was giving away keys for there internet security 2015 a while back