Cheap racing wheels

Laurysss

Is there somes good racing wheels for 60$? Shipping to my country will probably cost a lot so I picked one from herehttp://www.skytech.lt/trajoy39707-vairas-tracer-zonda-psps2ps3usb-p-95039.html  (Vibration Function: Yes, Dualpad 4-way, the maximum power rotation: 270 degrees Pedals: Yes, mini tiller: 1, Transmission:yes sensitivity adjustment: yes)

@ZetZet gal tu kazka gali pasiulyti?

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

haha. not sure.these lasted my friend for a good year and a half but he does not care about his stuff. try it. idk how good http://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-Ferrari-Challenge-PlayStation-3-6306200/dp/B009CYMNDM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1431758678&sr=8-3&keywords=racing+wheel

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

i was hoping you wouldn't say that. Is there anything cheaper thats good?

i would get the dfgt. it's pretty costly but i had mines for a year or so and has served me well. i would avoid cheaper options if i were you 

If the shipping will cost a lot you should look around from your local computer shops. Or even ask them if they can get their hands on the specific wheel that you pick out.

Also vibration is not the same as force feedback. So it's basically useless extra expense.

The cheapest wheel with force feedback is probably Logitech Driving Force GT. Try looking for that in your local store or maybe some used tech forums in your country. It's also way over your budget so if you don't want to go for it you might as well get one of the cheapest wheels you can get. Just google it a bit to make sure that most games support it.

I'd only get a logitech g27! having bought 2 cheap ones avoiding the g27 I still ended up buying the g27 lol its gooood

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

The Logitech Driving Force GT is a good wheel at far less than its G25 and G27 brothers

they are quite pricey but bring a whole other level to racing games.

Cheapest "real" wheel is the Logitech DFGT supports 900 degree rotation, ffb isn't terrible. The only thing that really lets it down is the pedals, although at a later date you could try and pick up some g25/27 pedals and connect them using the usb bodnar cable. 

Dont get that Vairas...thing...I've never even heard of that company and..that cant be a good thing. If you are wanting a good wheel on the cheap you are going to have to buy used. and get logitech. its pretty much the only place to go for cheap wheels.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Dont get that Vairas...thing...I've never even heard of that company and..that cant be a good thing. If you are wanting a good wheel on the cheap you are going to have to buy used. and get logitech. its pretty much the only place to go for cheap wheels.

Logitech doesnt have cheap wheels... not going to spend that much money on a wheel. I will find something.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Logitech doesnt have cheap wheels... not going to spend that much money on a wheel. I will find something.

Try and pick up a used DFGT/DFP. Or even a Logitech MOMO. Where are you from (country?) and what's your budget. 

Used market. They have made a ton of cheap wheels. 

I've been in the sim racing market many many many many years and was using wheels before FFB was even a thing.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Try the Mario kart wii race wheel

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

What about the Fanatec stuff? They are about the same as the G27.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

What about the Fanatec stuff? They are about the same as the G27.

Where? I've never seen even a clubsport as cheap as a G27.

Where? I've never seen even a clubsport as cheap as a G27.

Fanatec used to have a bundle with the Porsche GT3 wheel and their pedals for like 279. The G27 is about 220

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9