The fuck did i just watch?

LukaP

Actually a light year is finite.  It has a beginning and an end.

Like that G5 Casemod, it will be finished one day...

we both know, i study physics and he aint retarded (i think) :P but thanks for the moral support

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Actually a light year is finite.  It has a beginning and an end.

Like that G5 Casemod, it will be finished one day...

but where it ends is the question

the same goes for the mod, when it ends is the question

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

we both know, i study physics and he aint retarded (i think) :P but thanks for the moral support

welll.... reaterded? meh? mehhh close too, but not completely.

aslong Im able to finish my study as chemical/physical analyst im more like a mad scientist

welll.... reaterded? meh? mehhh close too, but not completely.

aslong Im able to finish my study as chemical/physical analyst im more like a mad scientist

analyst... retarded it is then :D

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

but where it ends is the question

the same goes for the mod, when it ends is the question

It ends at roughly 13.5 billion for us here on earth.  :(

analyst... retarded it is then :D

well sorry for having ADD and not finding out until 2 years ago :(

must say, for someone without concentration you can end up worse :rolleyes:

see, more then enough time =P

idk

i hope it ends in <1 year haha

thou art forgiventh

i hope it ends in <1 year haha

thou art forgiventh

thank you mighty cosmic deity, i hope the best for you and your G6 project.

might time be a positive factor

thank you mighty cosmic deity, i hope the best for you and your G6 project.

might time be a positive factor

well i do hope that moneytime flows in my favour :P (see what i did there?)

I SHAT MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

I SHAT MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the lungs? was it moustache?

I know you what you guys think I meant the sun blowing up/end of earth...

At risk of being uncool and completely lacking wit, I was referring to our limited view of the universe.  Being able to see light from roughly 13.5 billion years ago here on earth.  Every day, we can see one day farther... every minute, one minute farther...

You know, like (actually exactly like) looking at the beginning of our universe forming.

I feel the need to use my limited, and quite scarce, knowledge to sound smart tyvm.  -_-

I know you what you guys think I meant the sun blowing up/end of earth...

At risk of being uncool and completely lacking wit, I was referring to our limited view of the universe.  Being able to see light from roughly 13.5 billion years ago here on earth.  Every day, we can see one day farther... every minute, one minute farther...

You know, like (actually exactly like) looking at the beginning of our universe forming.

I feel the need to use my limited, and quite scarce, knowledge to sound smart tyvm.  -_-

ahh don't worry about it too much, everybody bounces into a wall every know and then where he shoots short on knowledge.

You know what i find the best things? they are trying to define the center of the universe, perceived on a very small view, they keep finding older and older planets, to they will be in to right direction, but the thing is, will they notice it if they pass the middle? or will it just be impossible to define the middle.

ahh don't worry about it too much, everybody bounces into a wall every know and then where he shoots short on knowledge.

You know what i find the best things? they are trying to define the center of the universe, perceived on a very small view, they keep finding older and older planets, to they will be in to right direction, but the thing is, will they notice it if they pass the middle? or will it just be impossible to define the middle.

i know the answer to that. The universe (in current theories) has no middle. its sort of (not really but a good analogy) like a surface of a torus, but instead of it being 2D, its 9D or however many dimensions its truly composed of. so there is no centre, and no edge, but it has a finite size (volume) :)

i know the answer to that. The universe (in current theories) has no middle. its sort of (not really but a good analogy) like a surface of a torus, but instead of it being 2D, its 9D or however many dimensions its truly composed of. so there is no centre, and no edge, but it has a finite size (volume) :)

But there is an event that can be approximated.  As the travel paths of stellar objects is quite evident, astrophysicists have been able to deduce that all observable objects are generally moving away from a focal point...

The real question of today is:  Why the hell are stellar entities moving at an steadily increasing velocity?

But there is an event that can be approximated.  As the travel paths of stellar objects is quite evident, astrophysicists have been able to deduce that all observable objects are generally moving away from a focal point...

The real question of today is:  Why the hell are stellar entities moving at an steadily increasing velocity?

no they arent moving from a focal point, they are just moving away from eachother (in general). now you can imagine the baloon example again... if you inflate it, and dont take in account the 3rd dimension, the baloons dont move away from a focal point, just from eachother.

what youre thinking about is called the cosmic constant, or better known as dark energy, and its actually slowing expansion down, ever since the era of massive inflation that happened after the big bang. thats the real mystery of the universe. why and what are dark energy and matter.

no they arent moving from a focal point, they are just moving away from eachother (in general). now you can imagine the baloon example again... if you inflate it, and dont take in account the 3rd dimension, the baloons dont move away from a focal point, just from eachother.

what youre thinking about is called the cosmic constant, or better known as dark energy, and its actually slowing expansion down, ever since the era of massive inflation that happened after the big bang. thats the real mystery of the universe. why and what are dark energy and matter.

if im not mistaken that gets coverd in this episode of through the wormhole, not the best source but th easiest too understand and only reasonable one i could find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMhOJ2wuyUg

if im not mistaken that gets coverd in this episode of through the wormhole, not the best source but th easiest too understand and only reasonable one i could find.

I do not know, as i dont watch that, but if youre interested in this stuff, but with maybe less maths involved, and more just concepts, Sixty Symbols is a great youtube channel, with physicists from the Notthingham university talking about it

I do not know, as i dont watch that, but if youre interested in this stuff, but with maybe less maths involved, and more just concepts, Sixty Symbols is a great youtube channel, with physicists from the Notthingham university talking about it

hmm interesting, but no thanks, got enough to remember already, science aint easy, aslong i got a general idea i know enough at the moment.

You are right.  I guess I just pictured it in my head that way... all moving faster, and away from each other, in one general direction.  "Dark" matter does speed up ordinary matter based on dark matter's gravity... it is one way someone was able to deduce that there is something else out there/here.

You are right.  I guess I just pictured it in my head that way... all moving faster, and away from each other, in one general direction.  "Dark" matter does speed up ordinary matter based on dark matter's gravity... it is one way someone was able to deduce that there is something else out there/here.

dark matter doesnt speed it up. dark energy does. its counteracting the gravity, and becoming (relatively to it) stronger with every moment. Dark matter is just matter we cant detect (yet) it still has gravity, and acts with it on other matter, it just doesnt interact through the electro-weak-strong forces so we cant detect it with those detectors. we can see its gravitational lensing effect