Foobar2000 - Tek Syndicate overview

Logan from Tek Syndicate has made some great overview/tutorial videos on open source music player Foobar2000. Videos are made for starters so not much new info for long time users like myself. But very well made and informative. Focus is bit for finding alternative for iTunes.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

People need introduction to Foobar2000?

hmm, thought it was pretty simple.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

It's a great resource. Wouldn't expect anything less from Logan and the crew.

People need introduction to Foobar2000?

hmm, thought it was pretty simple.

There are some that freak out when they start it first time. I was annoyed when I looked for android music player and there was none even at same level of anything with fb2k.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I still use the Zune music software, I love the layout and cant even think of switching from it :P. I find it funny though that Microsoft basically silently killed the branding in a corner and thought everyone would forget about it. ( which most people did)

I actually found Logan's video very useful, and am listening from Foobar right now because of it :D.

I had tried it in the past, but the whole layout making thing confused me, and I didn't know about any of the useful file manager plugins and such, so I switched to other players.

Actual playback aside, the fact that it loads instantaneously is a huge thing for me.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

I still use the Zune music software, I love the layout and cant even think of switching from it :P. I find it funny though that Microsoft basically silently killed the branding in a corner and thought everyone would forget about it. ( which most people did)

oh yes Zune was a thing at one time. I still have my Zune HD :D

Also I started using Foobar as soon as these videos came out and it is a massive upgrade from windows media player, Spotify, Itunes, and the crapy Xbox music thing in win8, glows for so much tweaking, user preferences, and sound quality. 

I wonder how long it'll take before Apple starts a lawsuit :P

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

I had tried using it before these videos but was too confused by it. The videos got me using it fulltime. It's better than anything else I've used, you can just do so much with it. The lyrics add-on is such good value.

I've been using Songbird for a long time and never knew about Foobar before Logan mentioned it (I kind of live under a rock, so?), but now I'm interested in setting it up later. It looks much better than Songbird just from Logan's videos.

Been using foobar2000 for months now and its awesome already but Logan just made it much better! :D

Hopefully they update the iPod Manager to support iPhone 4S as well. :)

I used it a while before those videos, now learned of the panels thingy, file operations and tagging. That made fb2k incredibly awesome. Wish it was available on liux and mac.