Companies that give sponsorships?

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

All the power to ya man! Lol when you get it up and running let us know and I'll continue to give you input if you desire

Thanks, appreciate it

If money isn't a factor then this is a redundant thread and the sponsorship question isn't one you should be asking at all.

I said it isn't a MAIN factor and i won't use it now, but i want sponsorships so i can give away things to people that will watch me, just question that i want answered for future.

Well in that case you have fallen into the trap of youtube, you can't rely on one day getting sponsors in order to deliver more content to watchers. You need watchers to prove the sponsors that you're worth the investment. Even the big names of youtube struggle to get sponsors at times.

Also if money is going to be a driving factor then maybe you aren't cut out for youtube. No offence or anything mate, but the people that are there for money and not purely because they enjoy it are usually the worst to watch.

I think i was clear for 5 times. MONEY is SECOND FACTOR. FUN that I PROVIDE TO WATCHERS is first one, when i get a fan base i will use the youtube as a job  so i can entertain more! And i already have friends that will love to share my videos...

Well in that case you have fallen into the trap of youtube, you can't rely on one day getting sponsors in order to deliver more content to watchers. You need watchers to prove the sponsors that you're worth the investment. Even the big names of youtube struggle to get sponsors at times.

Also if money is going to be a driving factor then maybe you aren't cut out for youtube. No offence or anything mate, but the people that are there for money and not purely because they enjoy it are usually the worst to watch.

This is true. Mostmof the individuals that made a career off YouTube didn't plan on it, it just sort of happened. Strawburry17 was just making making music videos for fun, Zoella just made a YouTube to match her beauty blog, Nerdcubed was just messing around, Jim chapman and Allie were just making videos for the hell of it. It was a natural progression for them that happened to end up as a career. They didn't plan it or ever imagined it happening the way it did. And look at them now, Zoella has over a million subscribers, Marcus butler hit the one million mark about a month ago.

Even look at Linus, he was just making videos for NCIX and they never thought it was going to grow to the huge following he has.

As I said before, content is everything. It has to remain fresh and current without relying on sponsors to provide you with what you need to get followers. You need the followers to get noticed otherwise you're just one of the already many many youtubers that are probably good but seem like all the others and so are just looked over and never noticed.

I think i was clear for 5 times. MONEY is SECOND FACTOR. FUN that I PROVIDE TO WATCHERS is first one, when i get a fan base i will use the youtube as a job  so i can entertain more! And i already have friends that will love to share my videos...

You have to remember that there is no guarantee that you will get a fan base. Just because your friends are willing to share your videos doesn't mean that it's going to have mass appeal. I hope you do have good luck with this but you can't be so sure to get everything right and have everything go perfectly just because you are planning it. Planning is great but if your charisma doesn't translate into video then you're dead in the water.

What I'm saying is, the second it becomes a factor or thought at all, is the second your video quality goes down and it happens to so many youtubers. Everybody worth watching on youtube are the ones that didn't plan on making the big time out of it.

And Having friends to share your stuff is cool and all, but just a few mates sharing a few videos is a long shot away from being a big enough deal to get sponsorship out of it.

I know I sound like a dick right now, But even just the fact that you are interested in sponsorship and are actively seeking it just kinda shows that you aren't in it for the fun and you won't exactly be different from the other million channels out there trying to get big. Harsh, yes, but also true.

My dear god... I am not on the end going to do this for money in next two years. And on the end , those who are just retards for the money get more views than those who put quality: look at minnesotaburns... He is a asshole that stages his videos only to get his money that he doesn't deserve. And yes there is probably 1 in million chance i will get famous and get atleast 100k videos daily, but what i learnt from people, from internet, from real life.... I gotta keep trying and trying if i want to do anything in my life, damn im already posting problems and asking people what is going on with windows installation of my dvd so i can install it properly and beggin overclocking, photoshoping and filming so i can even start something normally. I like what you say but stop saying FUN ISN'T MAIN REASON. If it wasn't well why am i trying to do it, why should i do something that i don't enjoy? I do enjoy doing that, i am so convinced that i should do it and share joy with other people. People that even try less than me get success and i will even try to ask my parents to get me equipment: i don't even need I7's or ultra settings on BF3, i DONT care about that. I entertain people in real life, on internet ingame and i will on TWITCH AND YOUTUBE