Is this taking the Pee? Pee Powered Phones..

jugster42

I love the idea that our waste can be less well wasteful, we need new forms of power generation... but is the just taking the p?ss? :) 

I would thing that you would have to be quite despresate to make a call to use this recharge method... But hey, The WAN show is worth it.... :)

Story here http://androidcommunity.com/researchers-use-urine-to-power-samsung-cell-phone-20130717/

So peeing on the battery will charge it enough for a short call?  Not too bad :P  I like the idea of having it in bathrooms to power lights and other equipment, we'll have to wait and see where this technology goes.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

What if you don't need to pee, and need to charge your phone? Ask a friend?

Phone a friend maybe?

Next week we reveal how lemons can generate electricity with copper coins an tin nails.

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

dammit :( I did a search as well! Sorry for the dupe post..