massive games

im looking for games with massive maps (doesn't matter if they are land based or space based), and that i can move around free do whatever i want and i'm not looking for just new games any game qualifies here i want something to spend tons of hours playing it.
p.s. it can be any type of game rpg, fps, racing, crafting or even survival any game is ok 
examples: just cause 2, assassins creed black flag, the elders scrolls skyrim, minecraft and gta 5
thanks a lot :D 

Skyrim + Mods.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Dragon Age: Inquisition?

Haven't played it but it's supposed to have massive areas

kotaku's review and some points about it being a huge world 

http://kotaku.com/11-things-you-should-know-about-dragon-age-inquisitio-1657127952

maybe borderlands series? But I'm sure that it's not massive but there are tons of areas

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Elite Dangerous

World of Warcraft

Dragon Age

Any of the Elder Scrolls Games

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

You can also wait for Mass Effect 4 which will supposedly be made with Frosbite 3(the same engine used by DA:Inquisition).

So we should expect huge explorable worlds/areas. The story is also new which would probably not require you to play the first 3 games.

But I'd still suggest at least playing the 2 and 3 just to get the gist of the lore in the MEverse

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Kerbal Space Program.

Best. Game. Ever. Plus, it's the size of an entire solar system, and YES, it's all visitable, if you know what you're doing. It takes some effort and thought though.

Plus you'll learn a lot too!

Skyrim + Mods.

well i do have skyrim and i play it 

Dragon Age: Inquisition?

Haven't played it but it's supposed to have massive areas

kotaku's review and some points about it being a huge world 

http://kotaku.com/11-things-you-should-know-about-dragon-age-inquisitio-1657127952

maybe borderlands series? But I'm sure that it's not massive but there are tons of areas

did play dragon age origins ultimate 

so i might give inquisition a try

Elite Dangerous

World of Warcraft

Dragon Age

Any of the Elder Scrolls Games

well im not a big fan of mmorpg but i will try elite dangerous wanted to try it for a while 

You can also wait for Mass Effect 4 which will supposedly be made with Frosbite 3(the same engine used by DA:Inquisition).

So we should expect huge explorable worlds/areas. The story is also new which would probably not require you to play the first 3 games.

But I'd still suggest at least playing the 2 and 3 just to get the gist of the lore in the MEverse

did play mass effect 3 and love it 

Kerbal Space Program.

Best. Game. Ever. Plus, it's the size of an entire solar system, and YES, it's all visitable, if you know what you're doing. It takes some effort and thought though.

Plus you'll learn a lot too!

i will give that a try, i wanted to get out of this list with new/unknown games that are just underrated/amazing :D so thanks a lot man :D  

DFO relaunch if it happens. One of the largest seamless games in the world.

Im wasting a whole lot of time on arma 3. Especially now ace 3 mod is out.

CPU: 4690k - 4.5@1.29v  GPU: GTX 780ti - core +100 / Mem+350 Motherboard: Asus Z97-A  SSD: 256Gb 840 Evo HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB  RAM: Corsair Vengance Pro 2x4Gb  Case: White H440  PSU: RM850  Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60

DFO relaunch if it happens. One of the largest seamless games in the world.

dfo stands for what plz

Im wasting a whole lot of time on arma 3. Especially now ace 3 mod is out.

im not a big fan of arma 

Guild wars 2 :) even though it is an MMO, it does not have monthly subscriptions :) FAR better than WoW

Fuel seems like it has a pretty large map

dfo stands for what plz

im not a big fan of arma 

Darkfall Online. Beware graphics date but the game itself is amazing.

Just Cause 2, cheesy story but lots of fun.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Fuel

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit