Internett connection Not Private

Mr_Pepsi

When i go on google crome and try to go to my youtube channel to watch some videos it says <Internett connection not safe>

Then i find out after some testing that it happens with every site that has something to do with google.

So i think to myself, what about other browsers. I find out that on internett explorer same thing. Firefox it is on the mozilla.org site it happens on. not google.

I have tryed reinstalling google crome but same thing

Please help.

Screenshots please as your description sucks :D

file too big:(

Tried using a VPN of some sort? If that works easiest thing to do might be to contact your ISP

Have you got any extensions for chrome, if so try turning them off one by one to see if this fixes anything. Quickest way to remove the error would be to probably turn off the chrome security system, by going into chrome's settings going into advanced then unticking "Enable phishing and malware protection." Let me know if either of these work.

Tried using a VPN of some sort? If that works easiest thing to do might be to contact your ISP

I am really bad at internett and stuff so no. I don't even know what it is sorry.

Have you got any extensions for chrome, if so try turning them off one by one to see if this fixes anything. Quickest way to remove the error would be to probably turn off the chrome security system, by going into chrome's settings going into advanced then unticking "Enable phishing and malware protection." Let me know if either of these work.

No i don't have any extensions for chrome and disabling chrome security system did'nt work

Okay google search hotspot shield and just download their freemium version. It will connect to somewhere in the states most likely. See if that helps

Okay google search hotspot shield and just download their freemium version. It will connect to somewhere in the states most likely. See if that helps

i think this worked but this is a time trial so it won't work forever...

Link to pic of how it looks: http://imgur.com/Kkg0IQaits in norwegian btw

No, its been wrong for a bit of time, the date aswell, but in not to long after doing what you have done in the video its changed or got reset or something so its always wrong.

The reason you're getting the insecure warning is because your computer's clock is wrong.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6098869?hl=en

Do you have any program on your computer that might be doing this? Have you ran a malware scan? Check programs/features (Start->run->appwiz.cpl) and sort by installed date to see if something was installed.

--Neil Hanlon

Operations Engineer

The reason you're getting the insecure warning is because your computer's clock is wrong.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6098869?hl=en

Do you have any program on your computer that might be doing this? Have you ran a malware scan? Check programs/features (Start->run->appwiz.cpl) and sort by installed date to see if something was installed. 

Yes i scanned my pc with microsoft security essentials but nothing came up. and in the link it dosen't say what to do in windows 7. (i know im bad at this)