Request for the pro!

SSOB

Can some pro programmer try to ''break'' the scavenger hunt that EVGA is doing , and make a script that can find the badges , that would be AWESOME .

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36528-evga-anniversary-giveaway-help/

If this is not possible in anyway , well i atleast tried to ask :P

Interested in Business and Technology

I might try and give it a go, however even if it is possible I doubt I would be able to do it. Is a script the actual way of doing it? I believe if it is not and someone does manage to use a script to do this then they may be breaking some rules and will not be eligible to win. I have no idea what this is about or the rules, or anything so I may be wrong.

Case Bitfenix Shinobi | CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz | Motherboard -  Asus P8Z77 | GPU - 7870 | PSU - Corsair CXM 600w | 
Harddrive - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb x 2 | SSD - Samsung 840 256Gb | Cooling - Custom 2x Dual 120mm Radiator, Watercooling Loop |

Ultimate Programming Resources Thread ||| CompSci Masters Degree Student and Professional Java and C# Programmer

EVGA Scavenger Hunt Official Rules        

Requirements to participate:            

No purchase necessary to enter or win. 

Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. 

Eligibility:

You are a registered EVGA User (registration is free through EVGA website)

All employees of Sponsor, its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the immediate families and household members of each, are not eligible in participating in the Scavenger Hunt.

Void where prohibited. 

All federal, provincial, state, and local laws and regulations apply. 

How EVGA Scavenger Hunt Works:

To play, simply go to the main Scavenger Hunt page located at www.evga.com/14/scavenger between July 16, 2013 and July 31, 2013. You will see a special EVGA Scavenger Hunt Ribbon Icon that you will need to locate (10) ten times on various pages throughout the EVGA website. Ribbons will not be placed in the EVGA forums. When you find this icon on a page all you need to do is simply click on it and you will be routed to the question page, it will ask you (2) two questions one about EVGA and one about one of our partners that donated prizes. You will need to answer the questions correctly to be eligible to enter into a drawing to win. Only (1) one entry per person is allowed. The EVGA Scavenger Hunt will run from July 16, 2013, 9:00AM Pacific Time through July 31, 2013, 11:59PM Pacific Time. 

You must agree to the terms and conditions before the ribbons will show. Our backend tracking system will track your results based on your name and email address. Every time you find a Scavenger Hunt Icon, all you need to do is click on that icon and correctly answer both questions. When you click submit, the ribbon will show completed if the questions are correct. Remember that you MUST answer all (20) twenty questions correctly. Take your time and browse the site for all (10) ten Ribbon icons. 

Selection of Winner: 

Winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Winners will be selected and posted to the EVGA website on August 8, 2013 by 12:00PM Pacific Time. All decisions are final and binding.  

Prizes: 

Prize list is listed on EVGA website:  www.evga.com/14/scavenger/ 

All prizes must be accepted as awarded. The prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be posted on the website. Winners will have until August 22, 2013 11:59PM Pacific Time to claim their prize by contacting: webmaster@evga.com with your email address and the description of what you have won. Prizes will be shipped out via UPS Ground within four to six weeks of the accepted prize claim. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with acceptance and use of prize. You will receive a tracking number once your package has been shipped. EVGA is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to claim prizes.

Winners of prizes valued at an MSRP price of $600 or more will be responsible for all State, Federal and local income taxes, any sales and use taxes, insurance and any other related taxes, fees and charges.  

Disclaimer:

By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of EVGA, which shall be final. EVGA, agents and representatives of EVGA, its parent companies, sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and  legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of  EVGA that may cause the Scavenger Hunt to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Scavenger Hunt; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Scavenger Hunt. EVGA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Scavenger Hunt at any time.      

Limitations of Liability:

By participating in the Scavenger Hunt, each participant agrees to release and hold EVGA and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of EVGA, its parent companies, affiliates, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Scavenger Hunt or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.         

Use of Winner's Name & Information: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to EVGA and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, information, statements, and submitted material for broadcast, print and promotional purposes in connection with the Scavenger Hunt. 

SPONSOR: This Scavenger Hunt is sponsored by EVGA Corporation (EVGA), a California corporation with principal place of business at 2900 Saturn St Suite #B, Brea, CA 92821, USA.

Should not be a legal issue as far as i can read :)

Best regards Zahlio,
Unity asset developer - Game developer (http://playsurvive.com) - Computer Science student