What keyboard should I get?

Nooblet

Hello, I need help to choose a keyboard!

Right now I am considering K70 RGB Edition though my brother already owns this and I don't want to have the same keyboard. The Orion Spark really shines for me (but the key caps ruin it), and also it would match my G502. So which one should I get? Or do you guys recommend any?

P.S New to forums, don't hate on me.

If you want something to match the g502 the g710+ is a good choice but it only have single white back light and brown switch.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

What do you value in a keyboard? Do you want back lights? Do you want quiet switches? Loud switches? A full sized keyboard? Customizable keycaps?

What it sounds like you're asking is if the Orion Spark is a good keyboard. It is a good keyboard. If you have the cash and can get past the keycaps, then buy it. I've used it, the keycaps aren't as crazy as they look.

The Logitech G710+ is a nice keyboard, also. But it only has simple white backlighting.

Ok just one question, how do the Romer G Switches feel? What type of Cherry MX keys do you think is the equivalent?

Ok just one question, how do the Romer G Switches feel? What type of Cherry MX keys do you think is the equivalent?

They feel like nothing else - terrible IMO. Take really, really thin cardboard, a thick pillow with a pillowcase, put the cardboard in the pillowcase with the pillow and then press the cardboard from the outside. That is basically what they feel like to type on, albeit way too light. Great for gaming but not for typing unless you are a super gentle typist.

Really, if you could avoid the whole RGB fad until it produces a reliable keyboard, that would be best. Ducky's Shine 3 has different options for color and I suggest that.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

They feel like nothing else - terrible IMO. Take really, really thin cardboard, a thick pillow with a pillowcase, put the cardboard in the pillowcase with the pillow and then press the cardboard from the outside. That is basically what they feel like to type on, albeit way too light. Great for gaming but not for typing unless you are a super gentle typist.

Really, if you could avoid the whole RGB fad until it produces a reliable keyboard, that would be best. Ducky's Shine 3 has different options for color and I suggest that.

The only thing I would use them for is gaming, but I also touch type a lot and prefer those kind of keys. But I will keep the Ducky Shine in mind. Thank you for the help.