Wireless headset

KirbyTech

Those are great. Sennheiser just released some Wireless headphones. If I recall correctly, it's the Urbanite Wireless series? Maybe.

You didn't mention a budget, but those I've been thinking about purchasing myself, so I figured I would throw them in.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Those are great. Sennheiser just released some Wireless headphones. If I recall correctly, it's the Urbanite Wireless series? Maybe.

You didn't mention a budget, but those I've been thinking about purchasing myself, so I figured I would throw them in.

Those are a bit above what I would like to pay. They look nice but I am pretty sure they don't have a mic. At that price they would have to be reference headphones for me to consider it so I could only have 1 pair.

I have a logitech g960 and it is one of the most top selling wireless headset just make sure that your wifi isn't on Channel 11 or 10 or it will crosstalk and drop the signal everything else rivals my old ath-m50 and modmic setup

@tihor29 I believe you mean G930. Pretty sure there is no G960.

@KirbyTech What exactly would you like to pay? The ASTRO A50 has been my preferred wireless headset, but if you don't like or can't afford that then the Corsair option you presented is mostly good, as well, from what I hear.

@tihor29 I believe you mean G930. Pretty sure there is no G960.

@KirbyTech What exactly would you like to pay? The ASTRO A50 has been my preferred wireless headset, but if you don't like or can't afford that then the Corsair option you presented is mostly good, as well, from what I hear.

I would like to stay around $125 max unless they are reference and good sounding for mixing

Then go with the Corsairs. Honestly if I needed a PC headset and my money were tight I would probably go with them, too.

Those are a bit above what I would like to pay. They look nice but I am pretty sure they don't have a mic. At that price they would have to be reference headphones for me to consider it so I could only have 1 pair.

Well, it would help if you told us the budget!

Also.. Please for the sake of ALL that's holy do NOT shop for a pair of headphones with a mic already on them.. That is about a 95% chance they won't be as good as they could be, say audiophile or studio quality or whatnot. Simply spend $30-40 and get yourself a ModMic (which is going to be a much better mic than any mic you'll find on any headset) and you can also move the (awesome) mic to another set. Because just from the getgo, looking for a pair with a mic on them not only diminishes audio quality majority of the time, but also limits your search heavily.. With a ModMic (or Zalman's offering) you can buy any pair of headphones you like and make your own headset. To my point, that Corsair headset, for the price-to-audio quality is not good in comparison to a plethora of other offerings.

Why not just do that?

I have the logitech G930's and i like them a lot. They have a good battery and great range. Only problems are that the mic quality is really only half decent, and the ear pads wear out pretty quickly.

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

Well, it would help if you told us the budget!

Also.. Please for the sake of ALL that's holy do NOT shop for a pair of headphones with a mic already on them.. That is about a 95% chance they won't be as good as they could be, say audiophile or studio quality or whatnot. Simply spend $30-40 and get yourself a ModMic (which is going to be a much better mic than any mic you'll find on any headset) and you can also move the (awesome) mic to another set. Because just from the getgo, looking for a pair with a mic on them not only diminishes audio quality majority of the time, but also limits your search heavily.. With a ModMic (or Zalman's offering) you can buy any pair of headphones you like and make your own headset. To my point, that Corsair headset, for the price-to-audio quality is not good in comparison to a plethora of other offerings.

Why not just do that?

Did you miss the wireless part? The headphones are for skype and voice chat so audio quality is not super important. Comfort and wireless are more important. If I wanted a good pair of headphones I would have said so.

I have the logitech G930's and i like them a lot. They have a good battery and great range. Only problems are that the mic quality is really only half decent, and the ear pads wear out pretty quickly.

Seems like a few own that one. Are the ear pads easy to replace?

The ear pads are easy to replace, the only problem is the head band. It's do-able, but you have to pry it out with a screw driver. Since the original one's are fake leather, and I didn't want to have to replace them again, I got some mesh ones. The color is kinda bad, but they are definitely more comfortable and durable than the original. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OZJY97W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

Did you miss the wireless part? The headphones are for skype and voice chat so audio quality is not super important. Comfort and wireless are more important. If I wanted a good pair of headphones I would have said so.

Ohh shit, I knew I was missing a vital element in my last post... That I somehow forgot from my first...?

Sorry my friend to waste your time. Although, I still say go for a company that does audio, not gaming-focused headsets. Those have the worst audio quality-to-price ratio. But Idk many wireless offerings beyond the few I'm personally looking at; as I mentioned, probably will go with the Sennheisers. Yeah, they're a bit more pricier. But I've always not cared about what I spent when it comes to Audio. It's one area where price usually does matter.

#iBlameItOnTheDrugs

I don't know about the G930's I had one and it was complete garbage, it had awful sound quality, dropped signal all the time and the mic quality was awful. My friends had similar issues, and they fall apart easily compared to other options in my opinion.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Ohh shit, I knew I was missing a vital element in my last post... That I somehow forgot from my first...?

Sorry my friend to waste your time. Although, I still say go for a company that does audio, not gaming-focused headsets. Those have the worst audio quality-to-price ratio. But Idk many wireless offerings beyond the few I'm personally looking at; as I mentioned, probably will go with the Sennheisers. Yeah, they're a bit more pricier. But I've always not cared about what I spent when it comes to Audio. It's one area where price usually does matter.

#iBlameItOnTheDrugs

Audio is not a big deal for me, I have always gone with middle of the road for audio. I have used $200 headphones and HD 800s  noticed little difference. 

Audio is not a big deal for me, I have always gone with middle of the road for audio. I have used $200 headphones and HD 800s  noticed little difference. 

Lol..

There's more factors & variables than just throwing on headphones.. The HD 800s, for example, take a hell of a lot more to power than most.. Connecting a $50 set of headphones to an iPhone and a $500 MIGHT yield same result if you don't know what you're listening for...

Most people just don't fully understand how to properly power audiophile equipment, and don't know what they're actually missing. That is, of course, if they actually even care.. But still.

Anyways, hope you find what you're looking for mate. I tried to help! :P