Why won't Sony Vegas Pro 13 make use of my R9 280 ?

Liren

I used to use movie maker , and now i got my hands on a Sony Vegas Pro 13 , I knew that movie maker won't make use of my powerful graphics card , so i changed to Vegas . Tried rendering a video , results are the same. Cpu was on 99% load , Ram 23% , Gpu 0-1% . I already turned on the graphics acceleration and my card was detected but the results were the same....... 

Because video rendering is more CPU intensive

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

When rendering you're editing a template options and selecting encoding mode: render using GPU if available? You can also check if under the system tab should be a button "check GPU" that will tell you if OpenCL is available.

rendering mainly focusses on the cpu.
But for rendering with a gpu you need certain settings that you have to change in sv3 itself