Best case fan

Caloon

Hi!

I'm looking for 140x140mm case fans with red scheme. Which one has the best quietness-preformance-price ratio?

Thanks!

CPU: i7 5820K Motherboard: MSI x99A SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2800mHz (4x4gb) GPU: MSI GeForce  GTX 980Ti Case: NZXT S340 Storage: 840 Evo 120gb and WD Blue 1TB  PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3

GTX 980 Ti (reference card) High Idle temps solution -

AF140 by Corsair should fit your needs.

I am sorry for my english.

There's also the aerocool deadsilence ones

Tons of options, how quiet do you want it to be?

Inaudible?

A slight hum?

When in doubt: C4

There's also the aerocool deadsilence ones

Tons of options, how quiet do you want it to be?

Inaudible?

A slight hum?

I'm not going for super quiet computer. A slight hum it's ok. 

CPU: i7 5820K Motherboard: MSI x99A SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2800mHz (4x4gb) GPU: MSI GeForce  GTX 980Ti Case: NZXT S340 Storage: 840 Evo 120gb and WD Blue 1TB  PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3

I'm not going for super quiet computer. A slight hum it's ok. 

Then the AF140 from corsair seems like a good choice for you. You can speed control them to your liking.

They are pretty cheap, especially if you can find some of the dual packs.

When in doubt: C4

for quiet good looking fans get the corsair af140/120mm silent/normal editions(the normal ones won't be as quite but still good) . They are probably the best bet. If you want led/ another brand not crosiar go for bitfenix they have really good led and pretty silent fans as well. you can also get corsair led fans but I don't they will be quite as silent. and if you just want the best silent fans out there be quiet silent wings 2. Cougar vortexes are also really good as well.

Hope this helps and have fun with the build! 

for quiet good looking fans get the corsair af140/120mm silent/normal editions(the normal ones won't be as quite but still good) . They are probably the best bet. If you want led/ another brand not crosiar go for bitfenix they have really good led and pretty silent fans as well. you can also get corsair led fans but I don't they will be quite as silent. and if you just want the best silent fans out there be quiet silent wings 2. Cougar vortexes are also really good as well.

Hope this helps and have fun with the build! 

Thanks you helped a lot. I love Corsair Cooling Fan AF140 Quiet Edition but I can't find it in red edition. Is there one or I'm just looking at wrong sites? I'd prefer a LEDless fans.

Thanks you helped a lot. I love Corsair Cooling Fan AF140 Quiet Edition but I can't find it in red edition. Is there one or I'm just looking at wrong sites? I'd prefer a LEDless fans.

usually if you buy the corsair af fans they come with three interchangeable rings in different colours- blue,white and red, here is a link to their af fans

http://www.corsair.com/en/cooling/popular-cooling/air-series-fans

hope this helps!

usually if you buy the corsair af fans they come with three interchangeable rings in different colours- blue,white and red, here is a link to their af fans

http://www.corsair.com/en/cooling/popular-cooling/air-series-fans

hope this helps!

I did not know that. But I won't buy directly from Corsair.com... So if I buy AF140 from other online shop (computeruniverse.com - Located in Germany) and all I see they have is blue AF, do I also get red and white rings?

I did not know that. But I won't buy directly from Corsair.com... So if I buy AF140 from other online shop (computeruniverse.com - Located in Germany) and all I see they have is blue AF, do I also get red and white rings?

yes as long as it is new they should all have the rings if they don't contact the site and tell them they have made a mistake, I promise that all af series fan have interchangeable rings so if they are not in the box they definitely should be.

yes as long as it is new they should all have the rings if they don't contact the site and tell them they have made a mistake, I promise that all af series fan have interchangeable rings so if they are not in the box they definitely should be.

Great man. Thanks for all your help. I think I got the answer I want. Definitely I'm going with AF non LED series. So thanks a lot! You are the best