Windows 7 Problem

Hi Guys

Hoping to get some help on an issue which has left me incredibly stumped.

I have a FX-6300 on a sabertooth fx990 Rev2.0 with a HD7950 and 8GB of ram. My OS is currently installed onto a samsung 850 512GB SSD however just recently the boot times have suddenly become awful, thought nothing of it until I wanted to make some changes to my drive arrangements so cleared the drives and noticed my SSD is half full and I can only account for about 40Gbs worth and its telling me i have 236gb left of 465gb :/ has anyone else had a similar issue are there things i can check to see where this extra 180gb or so has come from?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Guys

Hoping to get some help on an issue which has left me incredibly stumped.

I have a FX-6300 on a sabertooth fx990 Rev2.0 with a HD7950 and 8GB of ram. My OS is currently installed onto a samsung 850 512GB SSD however just recently the boot times have suddenly become awful, thought nothing of it until I wanted to make some changes to my drive arrangements so cleared the drives and noticed my SSD is half full and I can only account for about 40Gbs worth and its telling me i have 236gb left of 465gb :/ has anyone else had a similar issue are there things i can check to see where this extra 180gb or so has come from?

Thanks in advance :)

use a program called treesize. I install it on all of my computers. it makes it easy to save disk space

http://download.cnet.com/TreeSize-Free/3000-2248_4-10139400.html

Cheers for that, managed to find out why I suddenly had all the problems, there was 200gb allocated to the system volume information which is where all the restore points are kept. Cheers for that really helped :)