Workstation Grade PC Build for a Business

So I was researching into workstation grade hardware but I realized I was a bit of a noob and its harder to find a vendor that sells the parts separately. Gaming Hardware is much easier to find.

This is my task:

Figure out the best workstation for a graphical designer. This designer is hired by a small-medium enterprise for designing logos, videos and promotional materials. The programs that he will use mostly will be adobe CC full pack. He will need to render videos and pictures in high quality fast and without crashing. This build will be the only rig in the office that will serve for design purposes. It must be nothing too crazy because he will not use other workload intensive programs.

Budget: is quite low, no more than 2400 USD.

CPU: What would you guys suggest? Going for an intel Xeon and ECC memory doesn't seem a bad idea, but I'm not sure if an i7 would be better, and if so which model?

Motherboard: Usually an LGA 2011, planning at least 64 gigs of ram, double CPU board? ATX or bigger

Ram: Which model is best for workstation grade? Any specific brand? ECC Ram? 64-32 gigs...

GPU: I'm going for a Quadro, most likely a K2200, it seems mid-range and not a crazy amount of power which is not needed.

Storage: Go full SSD or SSHD? at least 2Tb of storage since it is not connected to a media server only a mail one.  

Case: Any good case suggestions in mind? I must have a lot of usb slots and easily accessible and somewhat aesthetic since it is going to sit on top of a desk. 

Airflow, PSU: Going to think about it later I first need to know the basic parts.

Sorry, my English is a second language.

2400 USD will get you a VERY nice workstation business PC. I'm not familiar with what would be best for workstations since most people on these forums are gamers. 2400 USD is not a low budget though for PCs, you can get a very high end computer for $2400

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

For a CPU go for a Xeon, they're made for workstations, not for gaming

Motherboard: It's quite obvious, but go for a workstation Motherboard, as Linus says, they're built with better components.

Ram: ECC is your best choice

GPU: a K2200 would be fine.

Storage: go for a mix off SSD's and HDD's, SSD's for your data and a HDD or 2 for your backing up

Case: Perhaps a Corsair case.

PSU: Corsair, go for a 850W just to be safe, and if you want to upgrade, you'll have the room.

Sorry, I don't have that many suggestions, I hope I have refined the part hunt though.

Yeah I know that this is mostly a gamer forum, thanks for the suggestions, anyone recommends other forums to go to?