$57.75 SteelSeries Siberia Elite Headset any good or HyperX cloud 2

Go to solution Solved by Agazed,

So sinch HyperX cloud 2 is the best of the best any Headset that is better beside maybe like sennheiser pc 360

Just because a pair headphones are more expensive than another pair doesn't mean it's better. I haven't tried the PC 360 but I haven't heard anything either. Beats are a good example of this. Just because the solos are $200 means they are better than another pair of headphones? Hell no.

These are $200 headset for this price seems good yet revies on newegg and amazon aren't the best. Should I get this or HyperX Cloud 2.

HyperX Cloud 2. 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

HyperX Cloud 2. 

Damn looms like there the best of the best yet linus did say the sound of the SteelSeries  was good so I'll take that into consideration.

Get the Cloud 2s or you're cray cray :P

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Damn looms like there the best of the best yet linus did say the sound of the SteelSeries  was good so I'll take that into consideration.

They are really good. I have been through Turtle Beaches and Razer Krakens and now HyperX Cloud 1 and 2's. The ones were so good I sold them to buy the twos when they came out. I always thought it was impossible for headphones to stay comfortable for 8 hours straight.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

They are really good. I have been through Turtle Beaches and Razer Krakens and now HyperX Cloud 1 and 2's. The ones were so good I sold them to buy the twos when they came out. I always thought it was impossible for headphones to stay comfortable for 8 hours straight.

Get the Cloud 2s or you're cray cray :P

So sinch HyperX cloud 2 is the best of the best any Headset that is better beside maybe like sennheiser pc 360

Just because a pair headphones are more expensive than another pair doesn't mean it's better. I haven't tried the PC 360 but I haven't heard anything either. Beats are a good example of this. Just because the solos are $200 means they are better than another pair of headphones? Hell no.

When it comes to "gaming" headsets, the HyperX Clouds (or Qpad QH-90 & QH-85) are pretty much the best quality and value there is. Even the Senneheiser, Beyerdynamic and Audio-Technica gaming headsets are not that great due to their high price. Its kind of useless to recommend anything else than the Clouds unless they're not available. However, proper headphones and a separate microphone is usually recommended if you want the absolute best quality for your money.

Get the Siberia, sell them and buy real headphones. The Clouds are real headphones, so that's an option....