phil collins

melias24

phil collins is feeling it come in the air tonight

Nah for real, do you guys listen to Phil? Whats your favorite song?

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Would you stop shitposting? 

If you're really desperate to get banned or leave, just use the log out button. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

There are consequences to what you're doing.

Would you stop shitposting? 

If you're really desperate to get banned or leave, just use the log out button. 

There are consequences to what you're doing.

This is a genuine topic? I love phil collins and i want to see what everyone else thinks about him?

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

This is a genuine topic? I love phil collins and i want to see what everyone else thinks about him?

You changed your OP.

You changed your OP.

yea but it was the goal of the topic, it's not shiatposting, dont use profanity either. 

yea but it was the goal of the topic, it's not shiatposting, dont use profanity either. 

Or you changed the OP because you knew that you wouldn't get away with shit posting to cover your own arse. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Or you changed the OP because you knew that you wouldn't get away with shit posting to cover your own arse. 

Why are you being such a dock? I want to know if there is fellow Phil Collins enthusiasts and you come rain on our parade? What is your problem? Your obviously not feeling coming in the air tonight are you?

There a lot to love about Phil.

i agree with that last guy.

what the fack are they doing?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Why are you being such a dock? I want to know if there is fellow Phil Collins enthusiasts and you come rain on our parade? What is your problem? Your obviously not feeling coming in the air tonight are you? 

I am just going to report the thread and move on. 

I am just going to report the thread and move on. 

Why? What did i do wrong? I'm sure you don't ever wonder what other people like? Think about your actions

Cautiously 

Why? What did i do wrong? I'm sure you don't ever wonder what other people like? Think about your actions

Cautiously 

lol

this guys

Sooooo scary

lol

this guys

Sooooo scary

mate get back on ya sheep and go home, Phil is legend 

anyone else enjoy Phil Collins?