Microwave computer case?

BasedChe

I know this sounds kinda stupid how plausible is it to stick a mid tier gaming rig in a microwave?

CPU i5-4690k Motherboard asrock h97-ac RAM 2x4 Crucial Sport GPU Msi 4g gtx 970 Case Silverstone sg13b-q Storage western digital scorpio black 500gb PSU csm 450w Display(s) acerh27hl bmid Cooling intel stock cooler Yeah I know right Keyboard I'd rather not say Mouse logitech g602 Sound beyerdynamic dt990pro Operating System windows 8.1

Lol if you don't turn the microwave on I guess it works...

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

I know this sounds kinda stupid how plausible is it to stick a mid tier gaming rig in a microwave?

Could do it, I'd suggest ripping out the internals of the microwave so nobody uses it on accident or anything.

I had that idea once, another idea was put a monitor in the viewing part of the microwave and set the screensaver to a picture of food going around and around in a microwave in an endless loop xD

Oh yea, airflow probs won't be that good.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Like, a working microwave? Not a good Idea m8

Well obviously it would be taken apart I wouldn't want to rekk my system.

CPU i5-4690k Motherboard asrock h97-ac RAM 2x4 Crucial Sport GPU Msi 4g gtx 970 Case Silverstone sg13b-q Storage western digital scorpio black 500gb PSU csm 450w Display(s) acerh27hl bmid Cooling intel stock cooler Yeah I know right Keyboard I'd rather not say Mouse logitech g602 Sound beyerdynamic dt990pro Operating System windows 8.1

Could do it, I'd suggest ripping out the internals of the microwave so nobody uses it on accident or anything.

I had that idea once, another idea was put a monitor in the viewing part of the microwave and set the screensaver to a picture of food going around and around in a microwave in an endless loop xD

Oh yea, airflow probs won't be that good.

Would some holes help with that?

You could have worse odds... So i'd say go for it! Make a build log if you do.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

Would some holes help with that?

Yeah lol

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Has anyone link me to a build someone has done like this

Has anyone link me to a build someone has done like this

Never seen one but would be awesome!

Ding!! My steam game is ready to play  :D

This would be the most amazing thing ever if it actually gets done. I support this 100%, would need some insane work and commitment though. 

Hollow out the innards, mount all the components, somehow connect the 'Start" button to the motherboard power switch header. Connect the numbers to a fan controller for different fan speeds.

Plus an easy door to access all your components!

This would surely be the most talked about case at any LAN party.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

This would be quite hard to do but I think it is possible to do. But, you need to think that you would need to put a lot of effort in this porject in order for it to look good and for it to be functional as a pc.

The first big hardship I can think off is creating ventilation mesh. Seondly, you would need to pierce holes on the backside of the microwave in order to use it as a motherboard tray. Though, it could be pretty simple if you simply take the motherboard and just poke a screw or something similar in the motherboards screw holes when the motherboard is just held against the back side. Then, you would have to simply put some standoof so the pins on the backside of the motherboard dont touch anything. After that, I think the rest would be quite easy to do

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things