How would I go about connecting this

Overkilled

A wire stripper, a soldering iron, solder, electrical tape, and a willingness to do stuff your self.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Those are pretty simple you just need 12V power so you can cut and solder on a molex connector to the length of LED's you require

You can do it cheaper, and have it RGB if you want. but if you want to go with that you listed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATX-PSU-power-adapter-cable-connector-4-pin-MOLEX-to-12V-DC-2-1mm-x-5-5mm-barrel-/121506729006?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c4a5d8c2e

A wire stripper, a soldering iron, solder, electrical tape, and a willingness to do stuff your self.

well actually...

OP, get 5050 LEDS. and if you want, go RGB. it will be brighter, remote controllable, any color, and cheaper. that ebay listing will turn molex to the correct connector for led strips

Those are pretty simple you just need 12V power so you can cut and solder on a molex connector to the length of LED's you require

possible without soldering anything? I've never done it before and I don't have a soldering iron

possible without soldering anything? I've never done it before and I don't have a soldering iron

http://www.amazon.com/SUPERNIGHT%C2%AE-Waterproof-Flexible-strip-Changing/dp/B00ASHQQKI/ref=pd_bxgy_hi_img_zbuy this. and that ebay listing. 

Worked 100% fine with me. you will have a power supply to play with the extra length of LEDs. I personally have over 60 feet of leds lol(not in my PC). I have a thread about putting these in a S340 if you want to get a idea of what it looks like. 

Im surprised on how durable this cheap brand is. In school, Im using it for a plant experient. how its set up is a upside down pot with these all rooled up in it lighting up a plant, and well. Its been running 24/7 for over 20 days, in times in a 100F+ green house in direct sunlight with zero airflow. these bad boys literally burnt my friends hand and they are still running. The PCB has browned, but Im legitmently surpised. These things are durable as hell.

in normal operation, they hardly even get warm to touch. 

http://www.amazon.com/SUPERNIGHT®-Waterproof-Flexible-strip-Changing/dp/B00ASHQQKI/ref=pd_bxgy_hi_img_zbuy this. and that ebay listing. 

Worked 100% fine with me. you will have a power supply to play with the extra length of LEDs. I personally have over 60 feet of leds lol(not in my PC). I have a thread about putting these in a S340 if you want to get a idea of what it looks like. 

Im surprised on how durable this cheap brand is. In school, Im using it for a plant experient. how its set up is a upside down pot with these all rooled up in it lighting up a plant, and well. Its been running 24/7 for over 20 days, in times in a 100F+ green house in direct sunlight with zero airflow. these bad boys literally burnt my friends hand and they are still running. The PCB has browned, but Im legitmently surpised. These things are durable as hell.

in normal operation, they hardly even get warm to touch.

thanks but you can't ever achieve a true white with rgb

thanks but you can't ever achieve a true white with rgb

ah, so just pure white? 

http://www.amazon.com/SUPERNIGHT-TM-Waterproof-Flexible-Lighting/dp/B00DTOAVYY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431047001&sr=8-1&keywords=5050+led+strip

this is the brand I use personally. half the price, but never failed me. the back adhesive is cheap though, and is only good for positioning. will want to use some other adhesive. I simply used thin strips of electical tape between the LEDs. 

5050Leds are up to 3x as bright as 3258. Id recommend 5050, because they are bright but not overly obnixious. They where darker then my old case with LED case fans marginally, but 3258 is much smaller leds, so less light.

but whatever you go with, they just use a 12 volt though a 5.5Mm barrel connector. the ebay link I used worked just fine with mine! good luck and be sure to post pictures

Since there is a DC jack already installed on that you can get a molex to DC jack adapter. As for RGB there are RGBW which have a white chips that also to produce true white colors.

As for SMD5050 LED's they tend to be brighter and a slightly larger chip than the SMD 3258.

http://www.moddiy.com/product_images/h/493/T1Lji3FitgXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic__45651_zoom.jpg