Good dedicated Microphone?

I'm looking for a pretty decent budget dedicated microphone. Things like the Razer Seiren and Blue Yeti microphones are good, but too much money. 

Blue yeti

I have the mic and its great

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

Blue Snowball, Samson Meteor, Audio-Technica ATR2500 or AT2020 and CAD U37 are some of the more popular ones. Be sure to consider getting a boom arm if you go with a condenser mic, though.

Go for the Audio Technica AT2020 get the USB version otherwise you will have to spend more getting a converter.
Wouldnt touch the razer one as they havnt released a frequency response graph and I cant find one.
The blue yeti sound quality is over rated when compared to the AT2020. 

The Dick of the audio page!

If you want less expensive (no mic arm required)

Blue Snowflake
AntLion ModMic
Blue Snowball
Samson Meteor
Samson Meteorite

Mi<s specs

AT2020 USB version is what I would get .

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...