Good headphones for elvish ears under 100$

getrekt
Go to solution Solved by BenTan,

Hi there,

I consider my ears to be pretty big too. Of all the headphones I have owned, the sennheiser HD 598 is one of the few that does a good job of covering my ears and is the most comfortable too.

The Sennheiser HD 518 is under $100 and has the same design as the HD 598. If possible, you should try those out and see if they fit you and if you like the sound signature or not.

Hope that helps.

I am looking for good headphones for 100$ but the earcups need to be ginormous because I have elvish ears (about 2cm longer than average ears)

If nothing of that sort is available then which in ears should I buy?

Hi there,

I consider my ears to be pretty big too. Of all the headphones I have owned, the sennheiser HD 598 is one of the few that does a good job of covering my ears and is the most comfortable too.

The Sennheiser HD 518 is under $100 and has the same design as the HD 598. If possible, you should try those out and see if they fit you and if you like the sound signature or not.

Hope that helps.

AKG K240s have some big cups, I can fit three knuckles and I usually slip my ears between the pads. http://www.amazon.com/AKG-240-Semi-Open-Studio-Headphones/dp/B0001ARCFA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431015486&sr=8-1&keywords=akg+k240

Superlux HD-681 Evos also have big cups, with a cable that can be replaced easily. http://www.amazon.com/Superlux-HD681EVO-B-HD-681-Black/dp/B00CAG1ZAQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431015742&sr=8-1&keywords=superlux+hd681+evo

Signature unda construction... in the meantime. Tell me more about yourself. I'm sure you've got an interesting story.

Hi there,

Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot!

Sorry I forgot about this thread! (exams :( )