Desktop feet?

rirawin

I'm based in the UK but the handles on my Bitfenix Prodidgy case snapped, both of them. So I was wondering is there anyone who know if I can put some feet on the bottom of the case?. Plus where could I buy some as well?.

Hardware shop? rubber feet intended for furniture and as replacement parts for other household appliances should work the same as case feet.

I'm based in the UK but the handles on my Bitfenix Prodidgy case snapped, both of them. So I was wondering is there anyone who know if I can put some feet on the bottom of the case?. Plus where could I buy some as well?.

You can mod some stuff from a hardware store but if you want custom feet MNPC makes them;

http://mnpctech.com/pc-computer-stereo-desktop-case-feet/

I don't live anywhere near a hardware store, so it has to be online.

However, the issue I'm worried about is how would I screm them on the bottom?.

I don't live anywhere near a hardware store, so it has to be online.

However, the issue I'm worried about is how would I screm them on the bottom?.

You would most likely need to drill new mounting points for the feet unless there are 4 spots you can bolt them in place.

This is the case bottom

-PIC-

The thing with the prodigy case is the feet wrap up the sides of the case if you remove them it will leave it with a section of the frame you will see tat is not flush with the side panel.

The thing with the prodigy case is the feet wrap up the sides of the case if you remove them it will leave it with a section of the frame you will see tat is not flush with the side panel.

Yeah I know, but what can I do?

Bitfenix will sell the handles but won't send them to the UK.

Yeah I know, but what can I do?

Bitfenix will sell the handles but won't send them to the UK.

You could try getting feet and where the side panel isn't flush add a piece of plexi that is the same thickness to build it back out but it won't be as clean as it is with the original feet. 

If you ask Bitfenix via customer service I'm sure they can try something to send you the feet, that's probably the first thing I'd try. Is your system extremely heavy, I do know that material is fairly flexible but is still just plastic.

You could try getting feet and where the side panel isn't flush add a piece of plexi that is the same thickness to build it back out but it won't be as clean as it is with the original feet. 

If you ask Bitfenix via customer service I'm sure they can try something to send you the feet, that's probably the first thing I'd try. Is your system extremely heavy, I do know that material is fairly flexible but is still just plastic.

Thanks, I did but never received a reply back a week ago.

I have just ordered a set of these : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231184786624?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT 

My case turns up later this week and I intend to swap the feet straight away. As far as I know the Prodigy has feet holes the same as the Bitfenix Phenom, so they should just screw right in. Otherwise I will be using Blu-tak or mounting tape to attach them. 

If you like I can report back later this week if they fit? 

The guys from Silent PC Review did a build in the Prodigy (which I am damn near accidentally replicating) where they removed the Prodigy feet and added some from a Fractal Design R4 case.