Blowing Hot Air.

Massa9

I came to realize with using only the Air in the room or slightly cooler air near the open window, that blowing hot air around my PC case is what it is. Hot Air. i don't see much of a point to take off this mediocre CM Hypo 212 Evo HS/F now. While it works well enough with the ambient temperature of 15-20°C, and below of course,. The heatsink stays hot longer than i'd like, The fan , we all know about that fan...    Since LN2 is not the most practical solution , and i'm sure rigging up a Peltier device within the case would require tools and skill i don't possess.  Okay so the Corsair 400R is roomy enough for something, The front fans, while silent, could be faster,better.    Someone please inspire me with some kind of get up for this case,

I suppose I could change the CPU Cooler entirely to something more extravagant.  The silly side panel with fan mounts. why the heck would the do that to an otherwise exceptional value (mid tier) case. 

Sorry... what's the problem?

I'm right there with you on this one. I can't figure out what the poster is on about.

1. Overclock until the magic smoke comes out. 2. Modify until broken. 3. Fix and repeat.

4670k - 16GB - 290X - 1440p Freesync

i think hes the one blowing hot air, this is just a rant.

Now that i look at that after a few days , it more of a rant than anything else.  

I thought of getting AIO Liquid cooling. Maybe a swiftech h220x.   I imagine any liquid cooling aficionado would probably advise to get a custom loop and add to it over time. 

I guess keeping the GPU cool right now is the priority.  Not sure what to get for that.  That is not to expensive.

Now that i look at that after a few days , it more of a rant than anything else.  

I thought of getting AIO Liquid cooling. Maybe a swiftech h220x.   I imagine any liquid cooling aficionado would probably advise to get a custom loop and add to it over time. 

I guess keeping the GPU cool right now is the priority.  Not sure what to get for that.  That is not to expensive.

doesn't your gpu have a fan?

I can't really see your problem xp

doesn't your gpu have a fan?

I can't really see your problem xp

I just looked , i think it has a fan. looks like a fan. sounds like one too. 

the fact that PC's generate heat is pretty normal, this is because of the amount of energy that get's through it's components, the natural resistance factor of the metals used make it harder for the electricity to pass through, generating heat in the process, which is why you need to cool it, if it gets to hot your parts will melt(or catch fire)

there is truly nothing you can do against this because it is just how physics work.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

What Is The problem?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."