Razor Back

Buzz Lighyear

That's nice...

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

ask razer nicely, I'm sure they'll send you one out of the goodness of their hearts,(and the 160 bucks you send them)

Spy's annoying you with backstabbing eh? No? (Sorry couldn't resist the TF2 Reference) 

Anyway this looks like the one Linus had:

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-tactical-bag

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

I really want that Razor Back what Linus has. 

Thanks for sharing it with us :)

You can get better bags for less or the same amount from other brands. Just because it has razer on it does not mean that it is good. I personally like osprey just because if you ever break it or it breaks on its own you can send it back to get fixed. Dont even have to be original owner or have any kind of proof of purchase. Most baller warranty i have ever seen on any product from any company in any industry.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.