Short 650W PSU for Bitfenix Prodigy

So as the title says i am looking for a good 650W PSU (for around 100€ +/- 30) that will fit into the Bitfenix Prodigy (its length should be around 150mm). i do not really mind wether its modular or not (enough room to store unnecessary cables), but if it is modular, the connectors will obviously increase the overall length of the PSU, making it harder to fit in. any suggestions? anyone of you already built in that case? How has it been?  :)

I would say a either a Seasonic: http://www.amazon.de/SEASONIC-SS-650HT-F3-ATX12V-Luefter-Efficienz/dp/B004CSIQVG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373890758&sr=8-1&keywords=seasonic+650w

or a CoolerMaster: http://www.amazon.de/CoolerMaster-GX650-Netzteil-Watt-ATX23/dp/B0035QAKOM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373891045&sr=8-1&keywords=coolermaster+650w

Edit: I just used Amazon for finding the products. I didn't go around checking prices, so you might be able to find them cheaper 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Pretty much any normal, semi modular psu. 

Seasonic 550RM seems good for a Prodigy build. Why go 650w?

Pretty much any normal, semi modular psu. 

Seasonic 550RM seems good for a Prodigy build. Why go 650w?

i'm not quite sure which GPU to use for the build, but i guess i might stick with my gtx 690 i already have and that actually needs more than 350W when overclocked and at full load. just wanna be on the safe side there ;)

not sure about my budget yet, but looks nice