From a scale through 1-10 how desperately will I need an XBone controller?

Alright 3 questions one do I have to go all out and get an Xbone or PS4 controller or is a 360 controller fine. 2 Do I need wireless? 3 for someone who has similar if not smaller hands than Linus's which controller is better dual shock 4 or Xbone. Reading article people say dualshock 4.

1) A 360 will be fine, save the money if you need.

2) You don't need wireless, if you get the 360 one it will have to be used with the wire, I just prefer wireless, but if you're sitting next to your system and monitor anyway which I assume you are if you're PC gaming then it isn't an issue. 

3) Can't really help you here, I have big hands, but yeah I hear the ps4 controller is slightly better for small hands, but to me they all just feel the same size wise. 

The XBone is meant to be bigger and heavier though. 

Also the Xbox controls will be easier to set up and use, the ps4 one you will need to download an extra tool to get it working. But it isn't too much of a hassle, and I think when it is set up you do have more customisation options. 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Will I need an Xbone controller or is the 360 controller fine?

The Xbox 360 is perfectly fine. I went with the Xbox One controller because I liked the feel overall more but that's personal opinion.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

A 360 controller should be just as good, there's nothing noteworthy with the new one.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

So most people have  xbone controllers when there playing witcher,batman, mortal kombat x. I want those games so how much will I need for the controller? 

Well you dont need one but if you really want one why would you get an xbone one when a 360 one works just fine for half the price?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

• 4 weeks later...

They are not necessary but some games, especially sports games, become way easier with a controller so 6/10

Dont get xbone tho get xbox 360 controller

i3 4170 : Asus R9 270 : MSI h81M-Pro VD : Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO : Seagate Barracuda 1TB : NZXT Source 210 : Some Random RAM