Are there any mech. gamepads/controllers?

X_Rated_Box

Look above :D

I was just wondering while i was scrolling trough the Peripherals section :D

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

I hope so. That would be awesome

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

all ive been able to find are DYI guys that took apart, and replaced the switches manually

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Look above :D

I was just wondering while i was scrolling trough the Peripherals section :D

Like the razer orbweaver?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

No more like a Xbox 360 gamepad something with buttons not with keys :D

Like the razer orbweaver?

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Onza by razer? 

No I do not think that they are mech. they say the buttons are special "Hyperesponse" buttons (I dont know if that should mean mech. or not) :D

No I do not think that they are mech. they say the buttons are special "Hyperesponse" buttons (I dont know if that should mean mech. or not) :D

Xbox one controller is probably the best controller to get, however I would just wait a while before they fully support wireless. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I know there are a couple gamepads out there meant for fighting games that use microswitches, but not quite sure if that's what you're looking for.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary RAM: Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 8GB (2x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 750Ti
Case: Corsair Air 240 White Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB PSU: Corsair CX500 Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: SteelSeries Kinzu V2 Operating System: Windows 8.1N

I know there are a couple gamepads out there meant for fighting games that use microswitches, but not quite sure if that's what you're looking for.

Im not looking for one i just want to see know of some :D

No because that wouldn't make sense. (Weightwise as well as size wise) However my Razer Sabertooth does have a clicky feeling that is similair to the one of Cherry MX Blues. I think Luke also described it like that in his review.) 

No because that wouldn't make sense. (Weightwise as well as size wise) However my Razer Sabertooth does have a clicky feeling that is similair to the one of Cherry MX Blues. I think Luke also described it like that in his review.) 

Why not?

Im not talking about classic Cherry switches im talking about something as tactical and responsive as Cherry's

I think we found a new market niche :D :D

Yeah, I would think that micro-switches are as close as you'll be able to get, but I don't think they'll be as clicky as some mechanical switches.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary RAM: Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 8GB (2x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 750Ti
Case: Corsair Air 240 White Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB PSU: Corsair CX500 Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Blue)

I have found something about the Sabertooth but i don know how to construe that :/

http://i.imgur.com/309zuaL.jpg<---link to screenshot

i have asked someone in the industry why there weren't any gamepads with mechanical switches in the past, and their response was that on consoles, many games require pressure sensitive, analog buttons and while that wasn't the case on pc there wasn't the market for it. That most consumers of gamepads are used to rubber domes, and aren't interested in mechanical switches.

It is really annoying though because there are a lot of games i want to play, but the rubber dome switches of my xbox 360 controller annoy me to no end.

AKA most of the people who are playing on consoles don't care or don't know enough about how mushy their controllers are for companies to try to make a difference.

Mechanical doesn't always equal better. People are too focused on that, and while I am sure there could be good mechanical gamepad, I would think it would be inferior in comparison in actual use.

Mechanical doesn't always equal better. People are too focused on that, and while I am sure there could be good mechanical gamepad, I would think it would be inferior in comparison in actual use.

Yeah i get your point but wouldnt it be just awsome? :D