Batman Arkham Knight Premium edition $35

XplosiveNoctua99

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-premium-edition-pc-cd-key-steam

Get them while they are on sale :D

Very good site :)

If you like on facebook then you get a 5% off coupon

Buy it now :)

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Can anyone confirm this site is legit? If so, then this is cheaper than buying the season pass alone.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Wish I had some money right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how long this will last for?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Can anyone confirm this site is legit? If so, then this is cheaper than buying the season pass alone.

I have used this site before

I have had no troubles at all :)

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

Wish I had some money right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how long this will last for?

24 hours :( or until they run out ;)

24 hours :(

Is it in USD or AUD?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Is it in USD or AUD?

USD

but it is like $45 aud :P

USD

but it is like $45 aud :P

Still amazing value. I thin I need to hassle my parents for this. Are you sure I can trust this site? I could always throw my $45 at a 212X. Is it really legit?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

I have used this site before

I have had no troubles at all :)

Alright, I'll take your word. I ordered it.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Alright, I'll take your word. I ordered it.

Hope you enjoy :D

Still amazing value. I thin I need to hassle my parents for this. Are you sure I can trust this site? I could always throw my $45 at a 212X. Is it really legit?

I have purchased many games from this site and never had a trouble :)

thanks for this, just snagged a copy for myself

No problem :D

Pre-ordered Evolve from this site and it worked fine. Never had any issues since

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

They still haven't billed me for the purchase, do they only charge when the game is released?

hmm I got mine straight away 

Check Paypal or whatever you paid for it with

FUUUUUUUUCK I ALREADY PRE ORDERED IT ON KINGUIN.

(P.S I managed to buy it from Kinguin when I had £2 in my bank account so I think I got it free so I can't just cancel and get that one :'()

(P.S I managed to buy it from Kinguin when I had £2 in my bank account so I think I got it free so I can't just cancel and get that one :'()

If they didn't take your money then it could be that they don't charge for preorders until they can provide the game. That saves them the hassle of refunding, which unauthorized resellers tend to avoid doing anyway.

If you pre-ordered it with £2 in your bank account you'll just get a negative bank amount. 

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

The discount is still there after a day...Hopefully I'll get the money together before the deal ends!

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

If they didn't take your money then it could be that they don't charge for preorders until they can provide the game. That saves them the hassle of refunding, which unauthorized resellers tend to avoid doing anyway.

I was charged for preordering BF: Hardline instantly

If you pre-ordered it with £2 in your bank account you'll just get a negative bank amount. 

It was PayPal so it would deny the payment.

I now have money and still nothing has been taken out.

I ordered this just yesterday and I have to say I am pretty happy with the service so far. Easy to navigate website, good customer interaction and some excellent prices. An email from cdkeys.com arrived in my inbox within 15 minutes of the purchase and contained a link to the key. Unfortunately, cdkeys.com wont be sending out the keys until a day or two before release of the game, supposedly for verification and fraud prevention purposes.

Paypal worked immediately and showed that I had paid the ~$35 but my bank account showed that the payment was still pending. I presume the payment will go through when the keys are secured and sent out. Not sending the key immediately is an annoyance but I'm glad they wont actually take the money from my account until the key is sent.

Overall cdkeys.com is not as foolproof and seamless as Steam, but the prices are great and the operators behind the website are doing well to make this a relatively easy transaction.

I ordered this just yesterday and I have to say I am pretty happy with the service so far. Easy to navigate website, good customer interaction and some excellent prices. An email from cdkeys.com arrived in my inbox within 15 minutes of the purchase and contained a link to the key. Unfortunately, cdkeys.com wont be sending out the keys until a day or two before release of the game, supposedly for verification and fraud prevention purposes.

Paypal worked immediately and showed that I had paid the ~$35 but my bank account showed that the payment was still pending. I presume the payment will go through when the keys are secured and sent out. Not sending the key immediately is an annoyance but I'm glad they wont actually take the money from my account until the key is sent.

Overall cdkeys.com is not as foolproof and seamless as Steam, but the prices are great and the operators behind the website are doing well to make this a relatively easy transaction.

That is the exact same experience i had when i pre-ordered Evolve. I never knew about the site until around July of last year, but it was worth the wait haha!

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

Just got mine for $33! Like cdkeys in FB for an additional 5% off before you order! Got the email from cdkeys within minutes and my paypal was charged immediately.

Let's hope this is for real...

• 1 month later...

I know this thread is old, but I'd like to confirm that I got my key today and it worked. Thank you OP.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler