Looking for a mech keyboard with MX brown keys for about 120 euros.

Ferrera

Hey!

I've been using my Razer Lycosa mirror for about 5 years now. My "A" and "S" keys are dying due to the membrane being damaged on that specific area.
I want to switch to a mechanical as I know what advantages they bring. So what I need is a keyboard that has:

MX Brown keys
Backlit (preferably blue, red or white is also fine, but without the 10 million+ colour thing)
Numpad
Wrist rest (if possible)

All this at around 120 euros.
Let me know your insight.

Thanks

That pretty much opens the door to any of them.. That's a great budget for a mechanical keyboard.

I personally must recommend Corsair's offerings.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Corsair makes great mechanical keyboards in that price range.

I personally have a Corsair Vengeance K70 with Browns and it has a blue back light.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

Corsair makes great mechanical keyboards in that price range.

I personally have a Corsair Vengeance K70 with Browns and it has a blue back light.

Yeah, I was looking into them right now.

The Logitech G710+ is really nice, and it has what you are looking for. You might have to wait for a sale though. I'm not sure exactly what they sell for in your region.

The Logitech G710+ is really nice, and it has what you are looking for. You might have to wait for a sale though. I'm not sure exactly what they sell for in your region.

I'll look into it, thanks for your input.

Check this out CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate ( Brown swiches, red backlight )   :)

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

CM Storm Trigger Z, fullfills all your needs, and has white backlighting.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Check this out CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate ( Brown swiches, red backlight )   :)

CM Storm Trigger Z, fullfills all your needs, and has white backlighting.

Thanks for your opinions, I'll check those out.

Hey!

I've been using my Razer Lycosa mirror for about 5 years now. My "A" and "S" keys are dying due to the membrane being damaged on that specific area.

I want to switch to a mechanical as I know what advantages they bring. So what I need is a keyboard that has:

MX Brown keys

Backlit (preferably blue, red or white is also fine, but without the 10 million+ colour thing)

Numpad

Wrist rest (if possible)

All this at around 120 euros.

Let me know your insight.

Thanks

Take a look at the WASD Code with MX Browns. You can add a wrist wrest at checkout