Evaporation?

With just the CPU cooler where there are no reservours, does the water ever evaporate? Or am I just retarded? I've never had any water cooling before so I'm quite curious.

Do you mean a full loop with no reservoir in it? The water won't evaporate even if you will the loop, but you'll have an air bubble from not being able to bleed it all out. All-in-Ones are a good example of a loop without a reservoir.

In an AIO, closed loop - don't worry about it. Something else will die long before your AIO evaporates :)

*Cough* My H100i's pump failed after about 40 days and then the pipes got warm and leaked over my computer *Cough*

At least corsair replaced EVERYTHING for me (even my motherboard/CPU/GPU :P)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'm getting a Corsair Hydro H60 SE in an upcoming build. It's my first gaming pc and I don't have the money for a full loop with GPU and CPU cooling and all that jazz so I'm just a bit curious on how the CPU cooling will work.

*Cough* My H100i's pump failed after about 40 days and then the pipes got warm and leaked over my computer *Cough*

At least corsair replaced EVERYTHING for me (even my motherboard/CPU/GPU :P)

If they didn't replace your parts, do you think you could have sued them over it? Sure was nice of them tho

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

If they didn't replace your parts, do you think you could have sued them over it? Sure was nice of them tho

Doubt it - but Corsair was very nice about it, and super quickly. They even took in my crappy ram / Power supply and upgraded me for free to my AX760 & Vengeance Pro ram :)

Doubt it - but Corsair was very nice about it, and super quickly. They even took in my crappy ram / Power supply and upgraded me for free to my AX760 & Vengeance Pro ram :)

I wonder if thats part of the warrenty or them just being awsome?

I wonder if thats part of the warrenty or them just being awsome?

Either way I'm the biggest Corsair fanboy now because of it. I posted the picture on my facebook of my new corsair stuff & cheque and Corsair's official facebook account Liked the post and commented as well, Its small things like that which makes me love them.