Nice "budget" case?

EcoBoost

S340 is a great case for the price or if you want cheaper then the Corsair SPEC series is pretty good.

Btw no offence, but did you need to mention you are a girl? :/

I mean no offence to you just too many girls on the internet who are like "I'M A GIRL AND I DO STUFF FOR ATTENTION LOOK AT ME IM A GAMER GIRL"

Not calling you one btw js..

Plz don't hurt me..

What drive cages? :P

I guess if you plan on doing watercooling in the future I'd go with the Define S. The S340 would be fine for watercooling too but the Define S.. it was just made for it.

I think he means the drive cages which are mounted on the back on the mobo tray :P Removing them would give more room for cable management.

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

S340 is a great case for the price or if you want cheaper then the Corsair SPEC series is pretty good.

Btw no offence, but did you need to mention you are a girl? :/

I mean no offence to you just too many girls on the internet who are like "I'M A GIRL AND I DO STUFF FOR ATTENTION LOOK AT ME IM A GAMER GIRL"

Not calling you one btw js..

Plz don't hurt me..

Not looking for attention, I said it because before some people like my brother wonder why I want to spend money to make my PC "prettier" lol

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

Since all the cases you had in mind are within the under $100 price range, I am going to suggest ones that are...under $100. It also seems like you are more towards a cleaner look rather than the more aggressive "gamer" styles.

It would probably be best so the case is easy to work with, such as:

• Open concept (possibly with removable or re-adjustable HDD cage, etc)
  • Tool-less design
  • Easy cable management

Plus to be able to install a 240mm or 280mm radiator, and a side window, as an extra bonus.

After filtering through PCParkPicker for a while and looking at corresponding case reviews, and the end of the day, the following cases are hard to beat at under $100.

• Phanteks Enthoo Pro with window
  • NZXT H440
  • Fractal Define S (if you need / want the extra water cooling space, and don't plan to have much HDD / SSD's)

Even though the Enthoo Pro is a full-size ATX case (which may be on the bigger size for some), the features it packs, the convenience it provides, and its expandability makes is hard to beat. The Enthoo Pro doesn't have an as clean look compared to something like the H440 or S340, though.

The NZXT H440 is another good case, but I'm starting to read user feedback saying the spacing for the front case fans is a little tight, which may be a problem. Otherwise, it's a great case with water cooling support at the top, and a clean, yet stylish, appearance.

The Define S is a great case for water cooling. The drawback is that you lose a bit on storage capacity (HDD) and options for optical drives (if you wish to have one).

Out of your three, A B C, choices, the Fractal Define S gets my vote.

The Silverstone was out of the question when compared to the other two IMO.

The S340 is decent, but to meet the target price, corners had to be cut.

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>