Does EK Ship to USA

BKL

Thinking about getting some EK water cooling products and I'm wondering if I order them from their website will they easily ship to USA (New York)? Is there a delay much, etc.? I usually get all my orders in about 3 to 7 days but that's from domestic orders.

Thanks!

If I order from EK how long does it usually take?

you might ask EK directly, location, location, location.

ive seen from 8-days to weeks, depending on stock levels, customs, and carriers.

Depending on the availability of the items in your order, the handling part of your order can take a couple days. The shipping part can actually be very fast especially since you're in New York.  Last week, I remember a customer saying (on another forum) that he's order took 1 day to arrive at his home! We ship with DHL so the plane trip is quite fast. 

I'd recommend going with UPS, though, instead of DHL. Last year I ordered two water blocks from EK. The order was placed on a Friday with UPS 3-day shipping, and I had it the following Monday.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6