Hello, I've recently treid overclocking for the first time, pushing my cpu to 4.4 GHZ, my motherboard's bios is really werid though. Anyways, I put the voltage on + 0.050 first and then put it back on + 0.040 because I thought the voltage was to high as the max vcore in HWINFO was showing around 1.368. So I've done this now and nothing changed, the vcore is still changing between 1.008 V and 1.368 V, did I up the voltage twice or am I doing something wrong here, as theres also a minus Vcore option...

put it to a static voltage

Sorry, what do you mean by static?

[EDIT]: Nvm, you mean make it so that it's always the same voltage? Isent that bad though? Temps could get really hot when idling 

Sorry, what do you mean by static?

[EDIT]: Nvm, you mean make it so that it's always the same voltage? Isent that bad though? Temps could get really hot when idling 

Nope, I idle at 28c @ 1.3v @ 4.9ghz. And I have CSTATES completely disabled so its locked at that speed 24/7

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Nope, I idle at 28c @ 1.3v @ 4.9ghz. And I have CSTATES completely disabled so its locked at that speed 24/7

So lets stay I put a static voltage of 1.350 will it never go higher or lower then that?  Also, I'm not too sure how to do this actually. Also, what are the negative values for, underclocking right, or decreasing the voltage?

Yeah, 1.35 is fine

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE