Had $210 Microcenter credit...

I went into the store, It was a nice and beautiful day. I walked around the store with my girlfriend, trying to figure out what I can purchase to upgrade my PC with the $210 I had.....but than I realized, there's not much more I could do. I have a 4790k, H105, 2 980's...you get the point. I thought of starting up my custom water loop, but I am not comfortable enough. So after walking around for a hour or so, I decided on 16gb's of more ram, totaling 32gb's in my system, and got a decent headset, which I'll get shit for, Razer Kraken Chroma. Do you guy's think I could've spent my money more wisely?

I went into the store, It was a nice and beautiful day. I walked around the store with my girlfriend, trying to figure out what I can purchase to upgrade my PC with the $210 I had.....but than I realized, there's not much more I could do. I have a 4790k, H105, 2 980's...you get the point. I thought of starting up my custom water loop, but I am not comfortable enough. So after walking around for a hour or so, I decided on 16gb's of more ram, totaling 32gb's in my system, and got a decent headset, which I'll get shit for, Razer Kraken Chroma. Do you guy's think I could've spent my money more wisely?

yeah..

I would of gotten some of the loop parts since those 980 are probably baking on air.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

yeah..

I would of gotten some of the loop parts since those 980 are probably baking on air.

I fail to see how half a loop (though not even half, maybe two waterblocks with no backplates) would have been a better purchase than another 16GB of RAM, which given he can make use of it, will actually serve some function right now. Those parts laying around will do nothing now, and you may as well build a loop when all of the money to get parts is there

Could you have spent it better though? If you can actually utilize 32GB RAM, no. If you don't use more than the original 16GB, maybe.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

yeah..

They are not baking, I have 12 fans in the build, and they are Asus Matrix Platinums. Overclocked temps under load hover between with 50-60C.....

post-192741-0-31807900-1430194026_thumb.

I fail to see how half a loop (though not even half, maybe two waterblocks with no backplates) would have been a better purchase than another 16GB of RAM, which given he can make use of it, will actually serve some function right now. Those parts laying around will do nothing now, and you may as well build a loop when all of the money to get parts is there

Could you have spent it better though? If you can actually utilize 32GB RAM, no. If you don't use more than the original 16GB, maybe.

For $210 you CAN make a ghetto loop H140X and WB's.

They are not baking, I have 12 fans in the build, and they are Asus Matrix Platinums. Overclocked temps under load hover between with 50-60C.....

ALSO you have a 900D, those fans are pretty much useless there you need a loop to take advantage of that case.