Best wireless headset?

ViruZ_HUN

Hi!

I thought this HyperX cloud would be a good replacer for 2 years but it is unconformable. My Heads top always hurt after a longer gaming season. I guess because it pushes my head to hard and blocks my blood vessels-.-

So I thinking about a replace and this time I want to try out the wireless ones. I am getting tired of cables and I want to try out wireless headsets.

Requirements: 

conformable 

Low response times between computer and headphone

Good sound and good microphone

Good for gaming (I mean audio wise)

under 200 euro

Coming from a reliable brand

You thank!

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

How long have you had the HyperX Cloud headset? It's not uncommon that a headset hurt a bit in the beginning, and then gets more comfortable as you wear it.

As for a headset, I can't really recommend any wireless headsets. All the ones that I have played around with have had problems with either the headphones or the microphone.

I can recommend the wireless Sennheiser offerings, but they don't have a mic. If you can find the RS180 on sale you might be able to get it for under 200€, but the RS170 is also a good option. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

How long have you had the HyperX Cloud headset? It's not uncommon that a headset hurt a bit in the beginning, and then gets more comfortable as you wear it.

As for a headset, I can't really recommend any wireless headsets. All the ones that I have played around with have had problems with either the headphones or the microphone.

I can recommend the wireless Sennheiser offerings, but they don't have a mic. If you can find the RS180 on sale you might be able to get it for under 200€, but the RS170 is also a good option. 

I have the hyperX cloud for like 3 months now. But old steelseries headset didnt have a problem with being unconformable. But its noise isolation sucked compared to Cloud

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I have the hyperX cloud for like 3 months now. But old steelseries headset didnt have a problem with being unconformable. But its noise isolation sucked compared to Cloud

Three months is a long time to break in headphones, so you porbably just find them unfortable. 

Might be an extremely stupid question, but have you tried adjusting the size of the HyperX Clouds? You might just need to raise the headband a little. 

As already said, I would suggest you to look into the Sennheiser offerings and maybe get desktop mic.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

You will struggle to find decent microphone on a wireless one for a low price. Most low end headsets use rubbish microphones and then a 200 euro wireless headset isn't high end, so you will get the worst sound thing ever.

but best i could think of filling in all of you parameters would be Corsair gaming CG 2100, will be terrible but do the job.

"Good for gaming (I mean audio wise)" - thats why gamers get rubbish equipment. No such thing as good for gaming there is just good sounding.

The Dick of the audio page!

Beats Audio! Jk  :P

My PC/ CPU: Intel i5-4690k with ColerMaster Hyper Evo 212 / Motherboard: Asus Z97-AR GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti / OS: Windows8.1 / RAM: G.Skill Ares Series 2x4 1600Mhz / Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Optical Drive: ASUS 24B1ST / Network: TP-Link WN881ND /////////////////////////// If I fail to respond to your questions, please message me! Thank you

I have the logitech G930s which isn't a bad headset. I will say they're probably the most comfortable headphones that I've ever worn. The audio is nothing to write home about; However, as far as gaming headsets go, they sound pretty good. I'm not sure as though I could recommend them at full price, but you do find them on sale quite a bit. 

Current gaming build: Link to PcPartPicker

I had a G930 for a while and they were really comfortable and I could walk around the entire house listening to music and talking to people by mapping one of the buttons on it to push to talk.

Big downsides are the price and for me after 1-1.5 years the batteries couldn't hold a charge but that is with daily heavy use.

I think the G930 from Logitech is probably your best bet. 

Alternatively:

Corsair Gaming H2100

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti