I am making a new application, What do you guys think?

Fusion
Hey guys, Fusion. I am making a new application for Android devices I used Java ofcourse I was wondering what you guys think.

Here is a main overview:

a488293836b92a19ebce42f37312fcec.png

Here is the login screen, this will pop when a users goes to like or comment when you aren't logged in:

ba65ded5a2562349888c0440531bdc96.gif

Here is the register screen:

b8fa7a75db7170af0213fa8593277953.gif

Here is what happens when you change pictures:

6b1f3682f9b8c6a6ac420a4edfe5a0fc.gif

Here are the comments;

The animation:

17db618fa0298d38bee26c6aa473f3e2.gif

With a comment

4b27a6ee4092c488a33b9ce0798e596e.png

bb9576aa65627a77d192ab4745724afd.gif

4720ff69e75f21854e1e454b3108479a.gif

Please let me know what you think, you can also upload photos from a URL!

life();

Also, why are you using Java on mobile? Most phones don't have the resources for that. Use C++. 

All Android devices run Java. For both Android and iOS most of the code can't be written in C++ even if you wanted to.

You need to explain what the premise of the app is, lol. We have no idea what it even does.

Also, why are you using Java on mobile? Most phones don't have the resources for that. Use C++. By the way, why do I see a Windows cursor in your screenshots?

Also, open source it. And subscribe to your own topics while you're at it.

Well it's Java, It is an app like iFunny. C++ most likely cannot be on mobile. Also it's called an emulator. You know VM. that's why there is a windows cursor.

All Android devices run Java. For both Android and iOS most of the code can't be written in C++ even if you wanted to.

Thanks.

life();

Pretty sure iOS apps can still only be developed using Objective-C. I was only able to make working iOS apps in XCode, a utility provided by Apple, exclusive to Apple products.

OP, Best of luck to you in making a meme/funny app, if that is the intention. iFunny pretty much dominates the market. While I do doubt the success of such an app with the existence of iFunny, I do wish you the best of luck.

EDIT: Typed this before OP mentioned iFunny in the above post. GG me.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Pretty sure iOS apps can still only be developed using Objective-C. I was only able to make working iOS apps in XCode, a utility provided by Apple, exclusive to Apple products.

OP, Best of luck to you in making a meme/funny app, if that is the intention. iFunny pretty much dominates the market. While I do doubt the success of such an app with the existence of iFunny, I do wish you the best of luck.

EDIT: Typed this before OP mentioned iFunny in the above post. GG me.

At the moment iFunny is off the play store I am trying to launch while it's down.

life();

At the moment iFunny is off the play store I am trying to launch while it's down.

It's off again? Ugh.. time to blow up Chef's twitter again... Do you know why it's offline?

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

iOS supports Objective-C and Swift from Apple and other people have developed ways of running things like C# or Python.  No matter what you use you'll still need Xcode to build the app.

It's off again? Ugh.. time to blow up Chef's twitter again... Do you know why it's offline?

Terms violation probably nudity or something. Who honestly knows. xD

life();

Some suggestions

• Your UI controls might be a little too close together. They may also be a little small but it's hard to tell without actually trying it on a device.
  • I'm not sure all parts of your overlays (login, register, comments) should be transparent, like the parts with text. Depending on what it's laid over, it could be tough to read.

Some suggestions

• Your UI controls might be a little too close together. They may also be a little small but it's hard to tell without actually trying it on a device.
  • I'm not sure all parts of your overlays (login, register, comments) should be transparent, like the parts with text. Depending on what it's laid over, it could be tough to read.

Yea these aren't the most upto date but the Alpha makes the white text stand out on pure white layouts. Also this is 1080,700 something so it's gonna look a tad small. It's pretty large on a S3 I can show some real Screenshots later.

life();

Terms violation probably nudity or something. Who honestly knows. xD

Yeah, that's true. Chef and the moderators really needs to get that stuff under control..

Yeah, that's true. Chef and the moderators really needs to get that stuff under control..

Well with user submitted images it's really tough. But I am sure they can do it they got the money for the staff!

life();

Well with user submitted images it's really tough. But I am sure they can do it they got the money for the staff!

The problem is all the freaking kids (Not that I'm not a kid, just more mature than my age implies, and more respectful of the Internet) who are massive horndogs. I do my best to report any nudity, but more often than not, they are the content with the most smiles and repubs <_<

The problem is all the freaking kids (Not that I'm not a kid, just more mature than my age implies, and more respectful of the Internet) who are massive horndogs. I do my best to report any nudity, but more often than not, they are the content with the most smiles and repubs <_<

Yup welcome to the net!

life();